1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fire and "the shape of things to come."

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by Daniel~, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    I know that by all the law and our history your are correct. But I just can't see this country allowing pence to replace our current lunatic with another..

If we can prove that the last election lacks all legitimacy, Then And I know how happy this would make you,
    We have a shot at declaring the entire election null and void.

In fact Clinton may have a case for claiming she was cheated out of her victory.(because she was) after all she won by 3,000,000 votes.

If tummy cheated to win, it stands to reason that Pence's victory was equally tainted.
    It's going to be a right pretty mess alright.
    But if Penis does replace trummy then a Democratic congress and perhaps a senate as well will bottle him up until he can be evicted. Pence couldn't win election to the presidency if Putin devoted himself to that victory.
  2. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

It's my understanding that the Electoral College was at fault for ignoring Ms Clinton's 3 million vote lead in the popular vote.
    The Electoral College (which is the last ditch chance for the powerful to ignore the electoral will of the people. You know, those annoying Little People).

AFAIK, the Electoral College is in place because of The Constitution. Funny, that annoying Bill of Rights has been removed by the will of the rich. 1st Amendment, freedom of speech was removed, and the 4th Amendment, freedom from search and seizure AND freedom from the electronic surveillance of all of us, all of the time- gone. There are more civil rights gone as well, of course.

The Posse Comitatus Act WAS the statute forbidding the US Government from using the Federal Armed Forces against we, the people. You and I can now be held incommunicado by the Army, Navy and all the rest of the Federal Armed forces FOREVER.

The important thing to remember is that The Gummint would never, never ever put us under Martial Law. It is to laugh, and I mean cry.

Massive peaceful public demonstration is the only avenue left to the people. And them in charge are doing their best to make this illegal.
  3. Daniel~

Home page:
    I feel pretty massive.":O}
  4. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

5. Daniel~

Home page:
    Not much in politics should surprise us.
    Where power accumulates there is corruption.
    By corruption I mean any and all activities that work against the needs of the people.

In such an environment the truth can be very hard to discern.
    We become buried in crap trying to follow all that transpires.

In politics, the tendency is to believe that truth is whatever the majority says it is. This holds true of small town life as well the Big City.

We who live in solitude know better. The Truth is whatever we're hiding from at the moment.":O}

You can do nothing to change politics. Power always draws the corrupt.

It will always be a lesser of evils that politics can deliver, but often doesn't.

Corruption will always need to be fought and so will always drain our collective energies.

I can promise you that the battle that was being fought on the day you were born, will be being fought on the day you die. How much, is the only real question here. How much of your life do you want to give to the battle.

On that score I suppose it's all about what you feel called to do.

I would temper that with something J.C. said to his troops.

"But I say unto you that you should resist ye not evil, but flee from it."

I try to fight the evil that walks out my own door. I try to find good men and women to represent me in the fight against evil abroad in the various capitols of my country.

If I am not successful in every battle on my doorstep, how then can I demand my representatives be more so.

As a personal observation...

We are living in darkness as a nation. The Midwest and South seem to have largely decided that political expediency out weighs religious truth, or rather that it is religious truth...truly the salt has lost it's savor.

Christians really do have to ask themselves why they picked trummy to be their leader.

Because from a non Christian's point of view he looks on hell of a lot more like the Anti-Christ than
    the sweet mercy of the Christ child.

All this anti abortion crap is just you not minding your own business. The state of my wife's womb is hidden.
    Not by her but by God.

Your not suppose to know, wanting to know, and then to impose your nosy half baked morally upon her make of you my enemy. and comes from refusing to recognize your own God given limitations.

If I'm wrong then how do you rationalize a pussy grabbing bigoted moron whose done all manner of harm to children. Harm you allow because the children are not seen as being yours to care for.

What you have become Jesus would never except. You've taken the path to hell.
    YOU should be terrified at what YOU have become.

WE need the followers of Jesus to think and act like Jesus for it is only in our actions that we can follow him. You don't trust in your Christ. You don't rely upon truth. Instead you seek to impose your beliefs by LAW.

Where Does Christ say you can codify truth?
    Instead he spoke of the spirit that should inform those who seek remedies in the law.

"let he who is without guilt throw the first stone."

Are you really as innocent as the storm of stones you have thrown suggests?
    Or are you just a bunch of ex-slavers deep into the sins of your past?
  6. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

My incessant fascination with politics must reflect a great unease in my soul--which is concerned about my own spiritual well being.

Must be very uneasy in my conscience. The older I get the more I realize that I'm as guilty as the rest of us in my actions of all kinds. Deflating the ego is painful, I feel much "smaller," it's really "where do I start to correct a lifetime of believing myself to be better than the rest of us."

I sincerely hope that I'm not alone in this folly. But lately it feels a lot like that.
  7. Daniel~

Home page:
    Here ya go! This will fix you right up! ":O}