1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Occupation Demo in Proton

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Jan 29, 2021.

• by booman, Jan 29, 2021 at 3:55 PM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    Play as a covert journalist who is investigating suspicious characters and questioning them about the evidence you have uncovered. Each objective can be solved in may different ways... in a way this is a sandbox stealth mystery game. The world around is very detailed and you will discover many interactive elements to help you find evidence.

https://www.gog.com/game/the_occupation_demo

With the help of ProtonGE The Occupation Demo ran flawlessly in PlayOnLinux with my GeForce GTX 1060. Of course I still installed DXVK and Media Foundation. Initially I thought it wasn't running at all, but if you are patient, the first black-screen will start loading. I think there may be a bug with Media Foundation, so I wasn't able to see the intro videos... thankfully it did load and played just fine.

Specs:
    Mint 19.3 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1060
    Nvidia 460
    PlayOnLinux 4.3.4
    ProtonGE5.9
    DXVK 1.7.2

occupation-0.jpg occupation-1.jpg occupation-2.jpg occupation-3.jpg occupation-4.jpg occupation-5.jpg occupation-6.jpg occupation-7.jpg occupation-8.jpg occupation-9.jpg occupation-10.jpg occupation-11.jpg occupation-12.jpg occupation-13.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2021

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Jan 29, 2021.