1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Settings Sun Demo in Linux

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Apr 24, 2021.

• by booman, Apr 24, 2021 at 7:25 PM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    Setting Sun is an indie Co-op Roguelite Dungeon Crawler in a Japanese world. Over come soldiers with your Shinai and collect coins to upgrade your abilities. Find the portal and power-up dragon, then advance until you can save your Sensie in order to learn more skills. Built in the Unity 3D engine, graphics are crisp and professional with linear grid of areas which load quickly. Enemies get hard really fast, but you an block or dodge their attacks to survive. Find the well of heal to replenish your health bar.

https://lejean12.itch.io/setting-sun

The Linux version on itch.io is an untested release but runs very well on my GeForce GTX 1060. The only problem I had was the game resolution. I had to add the width/height commands and run it from the Terminal to get 1920x1080. Also the game requires a controller to play, so I used my Amazon Basics Xbox controller without any issues.

I ran the command like this... path to the executable and the width/height console commands
    Code:
    /home/booman/Setting-Sun/Setting Sun.x86_64 -screen-width 1920 -screen-height 1080

Specs:
    Mint 20.1 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1060
    Nvidia 460

sun-0.jpg sun-1.jpg sun-10.jpg sun-9.jpg sun-3.jpg sun-4.jpg sun-5.jpg sun-6.jpg sun-7.jpg sun-8.jpg

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Apr 24, 2021.