1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh AMD, you've done it again[continued]

Discussion in 'The Path I Walk' started by Daniel~, Aug 16, 2019.

1. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Thank you for your help with this but the film must be banished from my Netflix zone.

I've tried all conceivable left hand upper corners. As this movie is being un-cooperative I'll banish it to limbo. OK, so I'm a spoilsport.
  2. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Thank you Thunder Rd! The adult in the room has spoken, I agree with his agreement.
  3. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:

George you seem to think I If I don't post I'm somehow wronging you. You seem to think I'm some how obligate to serve your whim. I'm not.
    All voluntary relationships between people depend in the long run entirely upon tactful reserve.
    This reserve is entirely at the digression of all parties.

The truth is you know exactly why I didn't respond. I already did. But you think I owe someone who makes accusations against me then when asked for proof, a quote that proves those accusations you go right ahead and make new unfounded accusations.

How long do you expect me to respond to such behavior?

"In such a situation all one can do is leave the person to themselves not sparing them the humiliation that results."

Kaitain tells me he thinks I'm being childish, but just because he is still young.

I guard my honor ferociously. It is all I have ever had.

I do not lie. I do not lightly accuse others.I believe that over the years I have shown you my good intentions. You have most certainly shown me kindness.

That buys you nothing when you slander me. you attacked me and got your ass kicked, lick your wounds and learn your lesson.

And stop bitching about being neglected. If you need me I'll be there.

This is kindness not an obligation on my part Now stop pestering me and fix yourself.
    Tomorrows another day, let this day pass.
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2019