1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEGO The Hobbit in Proton

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Dec 26, 2021.

• by booman, Dec 26, 2021 at 2:12 AM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    LEGO has an ongoing franchise in re-creating movies as action puzzle games. LEGO The Hobbit follows the story of Bilbo Baggins with humor, boss fights, clever puzzles, LEGO crafting and lots of hack-n-slash action.
    Even play through the store co-op with a friend! Graphically this game is absolutely beautiful! I was able to play in HD 1080 and never a performance for frame rate drop.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/285160/LEGO_The_Hobbit/

Proton handles LEGO The Hobbit without any issues. I am able to play right out-of-the-box with keyboard/mouse and my Xbox controller. There were only minor issues in the game that Windows gamers experience as well. Other than that, it is fun, clever and frustrating game like all the LEGO series.

Specs:
    Mint 20.2 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1060
    Nvidia 470
    Proton 6.3-8

legohob-3.jpg
    legohob-0.jpg
    legohob-2.jpg
    legohob-1.jpg
    hobbit-0.jpg hobbit-1.jpg hobbit-2.jpg hobbit-3.jpg hobbit-4.jpg hobbit-5.jpg hobbit-6.jpg hobbit-7.jpg hobbit-8.jpg hobbit-9.jpg hobbit-10.jpg hobbit-11.jpg hobbit-12.jpg hobbit-13.jpg hobbit-14.jpg hobbit-15.jpg hobbit-16.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2021

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Dec 26, 2021.