Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter is the sequel to Ghost Recon with so much packed into the game it is now a legitimate classic!
It has all the features of the original like commanding your team individually, intense firefights and customizing your teams weapons.
But there is so much more!
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter is no longer available for purchase online. But I still have 3 copies of the CD-ROM!
It runs beautifully in Proton! I was unable to find a no hud mod but this game runs in HD 1920x1080 and looks amazing!
I haven't tested this game in over 13 years and I'm happy to bring it back into my LAN gaming!
It has all the features of the original like commanding your team individually, intense firefights and customizing your teams weapons.
But there is so much more!
- Open World Maps
- Destructible objects (fences, cars, pots, trees)
- Controllable Support Drone
- Tactical Feed
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter is no longer available for purchase online. But I still have 3 copies of the CD-ROM!
It runs beautifully in Proton! I was unable to find a no hud mod but this game runs in HD 1920x1080 and looks amazing!
I haven't tested this game in over 13 years and I'm happy to bring it back into my LAN gaming!
Last edited: