1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Borderlands 2

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Feb 6, 2022.

• by booman, Feb 6, 2022 at 1:52 AM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    Who doesn't like the Borderlands series?
    Procedurally generated weapons/loot/vending machines, hilarious enemies, hideous creatures and minions that level up. Play as one of 4 classes and continue the story of Handsome Jack and his plan to rule Pandora. This should be easy right? Level up our skills, equip your gear and tear through deserts, icy mountains and mechanical cities.

Borderlands 2 provides us Linux gamers with a native port that runs beautifully! I am playing co-op with my two daughters and only one computer had a problems with shadows. I edited a configuration file and enabled shadows, then we were on our way!

Specs:
    Mint 20.2 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1060, GTX 950, 750 Ti
    Nvidia 470

landstwo-0.jpg landstwo-35.jpg landstwo-1.jpg landstwo-34.jpg landstwo-3.jpg landstwo-33.jpg landstwo-4.jpg landstwo-32.jpg landstwo-5.jpg landstwo-31.jpg landstwo-7.jpg landstwo-30.jpg landstwo-9.jpg landstwo-28.jpg landstwo-13.jpg landstwo-27.jpg landstwo-15.jpg landstwo-25.jpg landstwo-18.jpg landstwo-23.jpg landstwo-21.jpg

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Feb 6, 2022.

1. Gizmo
    OH Sweet!! This has native Linux support?? I got the Steam bundle of Borderlands 1/2/3 and the DLCs; I'm just about finished with 1.
    booman likes this.
  2. booman
    Yup! Borderlands 2 and Pre-Sequel have native Linux ports. They run great! I get a bit of stutter at the beginning but it runs perfectly after that. Awesome games and great for playing over and over!