1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After the the fall

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by Daniel~, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    over 40 million morons gong home to kill parents and grandparents at Thanks Giving
    Has maxed out hospitals all across our country. the bodies just keep piling up outside hospital and morgues.

Six days until Christmas. eighty four million people will embark upon a mission of mercy-less slaughter

Why?

They will be asking. and re-asking this question for generations to come.

Personally I don't care why and more than I listen to explanations from perverts and rapists. murderers.

One day soon we will realize that it is only right and good that those who break quarantine
    and endanger the public good should be shot in the face and taken out with the rest of the garbage.

"This might be the last chance the kids have of seeing Grandma.."

Yes if we take the kids home to spread death.

So at the peak of infection lets put aside the cost to everyone else and party with grandma!
    Since I was ten I have known that stupid isan American trait.One that we treasure because we are stupid.

So what can be done?

We could ground all air flights. We could shut down transportation that is non essential. We could jail those who seek our deaths. We could act with determination and clarity..

But we won't. Not until it's to late.

So STAY HOME use PPE like a deep sea diver uses an air line. Treat everyone you know as if they are infectious.

It is to late to spare the nation. We will know suffering such as we have not seen before.

But as individuals we can listen to those who we are being dragged into our collective stupidity.
    First respondents have been giving us the truth from the very beginning.

We chose not to listen but rather to kill the messengers, And they are dying off fast.
    California is seeking nurses from other countries.. Countries that have acted sensibly,

i would have to advice them not to come.they cannot fix stupid.
    So if you'd like to see your family survive intact.. Stay the **** home!

Live by the words of Doctors who have cared for you all your lives.
    Who only have one iron in the fire. survival.

Many far to many will not live to see the other side of this war.
    Many far far to many have become our enemy. and the enemy of reason.
    Remember the little ones at home, this is not a good day to die.

Save your neighbors children if you wish to save your own.
    Be a true friend to your parents and stay home.

"Not forever just for 100 days."

do this and you will be a first responder
    a "Finder of lost children and a breaker of chains.

Do this and you will live to see tomorrow.

Tomorrow is not a gift, we must come together to earn it.
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
    danrok likes this.
  2. danrok

danrok Administrator Staff Member

It's got worse here with about 1000 known cases out of the 100,000 or so people who live here.

But they have started to vaccinate already starting with care home residents.
  3. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

I hate to think that I live in a stoopid country, I try to notice only my own stupidity. And there's plenty of that!

40% of American health care professionals are refusing the touted vaccine, not to mention that it's being stingily distributed thanks to my very own piece of offal, that vicious idiot that still breathes thanks to an unknown and appalling law of the universe.
  4. danrok

I wonder what the 20 to 100 million people who died of Spanish flu would think of people refusing the vaccine?

It killed my grandmother's brother, a perfectly healthy sailor aged 19. Took him 3 months to die.
  5. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

American health care professionals doubt the safety of the rushed into approval vaccines. Not trying to insult your great uncle.
  6. danrok

I'd agree, but which would you choose have COVID-19 or the vaccine?
  7. Daniel~

Home page:
    Health care pro's, the most educated, "Doctors' Have yet to receive the vac in sufficient numbers to say who is and is taking it.

Thanks to stupid we threw away our best option, to quarantine. Taking the vac in high numbers is all that will help us ...tomorrow, but not today. Today we are killing health care workers for caring about us.

we can face who we are and what we have done tomorrow.
  8. danrok

Quarantine and so on is all that some countries have or can afford and it does seem to have worked throughout much of central Africa. Meanwhile it is blowing-up in wealthy areas.
  9. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

This pre-supposes that the vaccines work well without follow on health defects. They've been RUSHED through development and approval.
  10. Daniel~

Home page:
    On this side of the pond the problem is stupidity and timing.
    Just as the thanks giving surge is peaking We are all (84,000,000 of us) are going home to kill grandma.

what's worse is that we can't do anything for the next 30 days until shitface is out and on his way to series of trials.

So for now we are screwed, all we can do is watch as shitface endeavors to kill every doctor, nurse and hospital worker he possibly can.
    yes we to are starting to vaccinate...but we have to live through the next 30 days for it to begin to take effect..

And the next 30days, will still be hindered by a lack of testing and tracing that would give us a much better picture of the spread.A continuing lack of all ppe.

We can only weep with pride and sorrow over the TOTAL exhaustion that now slows and hampers them at every turn. Patents this very minute are laying all over hospital floors without even a blanket.

They have begged us for months take pity upon them who are bearing and caring for our losses.
    But who can remember the compassion of Christ when Christmas fever is upon us?

So the most tired and completely exhausted human beings on the planet are bound by a sacred oath
    to give their lives that careless fools might live to infect us on anther day.

Then next 30 days will be hell on earth. The new strains (now there are 17 by scientific count)
    4 of major concern. The new strain in England has it's victims shedding 70% more virus in the period
    without symptoms. they are pretty sure it's already here.

The 30 to 60 days after that will hardly be any better..

After that with the measures P.E. Biden in conjunction with his SCIENTIFIC advisors will begin to take hold and stem the tide of death Shitface has loosed upon us.

Hang tough we are about to be sorely tested and mostly found wanting.
  11. Daniel~

Home page:
    A common mistake. The research began 15 years ago. This vaccine is a new approach the utilizes RNA to key the virus for destruction. The idea is that we will possibility only need to change it's code and use this methode for all new virus.

But they did do an enormous amount of work in a very short time. How?
    tens of thousands of scientists dropped the work they were doing and made war for us upon this virus.

They did not rush the work they exponentially increased the number of minds working upon each aspect of the problem.

The Government and industry placed a big bet. They were pretty sure but not yet certain they had the 'magic bullet" They had just begun field testing and they took the bet and stated manufacturing the vac.

But ZERO vaccine was released for general use until ALL the normal test had been completed and third parties reviewed each step.
    Dr Fauche got his yesterday and he did not flinch. ';o]

so far a handful of people have had an allergic reaction. this happens with most vaccines. No one to date has been harmed by it. but they are recommending that those who have trouble with Allergies skip it.

The vaccine is safe. I know this because Science.
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2020
    danrok likes this.
  12. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Thank you for the education on this extremely important subject Dan!
  13. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

I doubt that it's simply stupidity. With malice a forethought and hatred in his heart for all who aren't him Trump is guilty of mass murder imo. Guilty as charged!!!
  14. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Perhaps just a niggle? The Pfizer/yadda vaccine must be kept at a temperature of less than 94 F below zero. And a minimum purchase is 1000 doses. The British vaccine also must be kept cold--yet at an easily and widely attainable temperature. Minimum purchase is 100 doses.

At heart Big Pharma simply isses me offpay.
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
  15. danrok

The Pfizer-BioNTech does need to be stored at –94°F (–70°C) and also needs a second dose at 21 days.

I can't see it being used everywhere, the logistics of it would be huge.
  16. Daniel~

Home page:
    Maderna's vac, can be safely stored at normal freezer temps. There are more on the way, from what I hear at lest 5 of them will find their way to our Gen pop.
  17. Daniel~

Home page:
    At best shitface has personally infected what a couple of hundred, maybe a thousand?

But shitfaced followers are killing their own family's...in the hundreds of thousands.

Stupid will almost always top evil. stupid and weak are what evil preys upon.
  18. Daniel~

Home page:
    I'm trying to get this right. With so much deliberate misinformation being pushed out to us its even more critical that we get our facts straight.
  19. Daniel~

Home page:
    Danrok, can your little island refuse guest from abroad or are you too interdependent?
  20. danrok

They can control who enters and leaves. Everyone passes through the usual security and customs anyhow.

Planes are currently a rare sight! Our small runway was the busiest in Europe in the 1980s in terms of planes landing and taking off constantly, but not in terms of passenger numbers.

So, there are checks and testing for people arriving, but not all, some essential workers have been able to bypass that.

University students have been coming and going.

The government has had to throw money at an airline to keep a few flights operational.