1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My favorite Trumpy of the day!

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by Daniel~, May 25, 2017.

1. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    Trumpy goes to Saudi Arabia to say hello and amaze the world with his lack of accomplishment.
    They are Joyous that he isn't black like the last one, no really they are! And Trumpy makes it clear that human right are not on his agenda.

All goes well!

Next stop Israel. Donald takes a meeting with Israeli leadership.
    There's a brief pause in the conversation which the Little "D" feel the need to fill.

Hey! I just got back from the middle East, Had a great visit while I was there."

Maybe we should go fund a geography lesson for our first treasonous President?

But there's an up side to his trip! He made it very clear that while giving Israeli obtained secrets
    to the Russians in the Oval office he did not mention Israel a single time.

And he didn't! and nobody said he did! What they said and he can't deny is that he burned an Israeli source. But little hands is in the clear, Israel even said (As if they had been asked to do so)
    "Israeli and American intelligence are good!"

Can it get any worse? Oh hell yes!

He's going to a NATO meeting. The other attending members are asking all speakers to keep their remarks to under 4 minutes in deference to Turumpet short attention span.

What can I say? How very thoughtful of them to see a need and meet it without making to much fuss about it.

Maybe he'll bring us back something nice, like chocolate from Switzerland!

Maybe His poor spouse will escape and return home

"with tales of drunkenness and Cruelty "

( 5 points for IDing my quote!)

Boo you will get 10 as your at an age disadvantage with this one..It be scary old!! ":O}
    Last edited: May 27, 2017
  2. ThunderRd

ThunderRd Irreverent Query Chairman Staff Member

Home page:
    Too easy.

Ray Davies. Must have been him, because he wrote all of the Kinks' best songs.
  3. ThunderRd

Home page:

Attached Files:

4. Daniel~

Home page:

Daniel ~ screams then begins to wither before his monitor sobbing "How could he have known!"Then reluctantly stretchs out a gnarled hand..."The points are yours."
  5. Daniel~

Home page:
    Poor Trumpy is getting a lot of that lately> He just keeps trying to get people who despise him to be his friend.
    There's a news clip of hid trying to get his wife to hold his hand getting off the plane.

My god what a monster, have you seen him attack the leaders of the world with his hand shake? I'm waiting for someone to punch him...I would! It's the most aggressive hand shake I have ever seen.

Mercurle (SP) (Germany) won't let him near her! She avoided trumpy then gave a full on embrace to the new French guy. Trumpy showed his displeasure!!

Finally in the news yesterday, a lovely clip of trumpy literately shoving the Pres. of the newest NATO county out of his way then preening as if he had just accomplished something we should all admire.

It must be really fun to be a American abroad right now! LOL
  6. Gizmo

Gizmo Chief Site Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
  7. Daniel~

Home page:
  8. Gizmo

Home page:
    I can't blame her after the disparaging comments he made about the German auto industry, and Germans in general. Frankly, I'm surprised SHE didn't just flat out slap him.

And apparently the British are just LIVID over the leaks of information that occurred with the Manchester bombing. When the PM says PUBLICLY that she and Trump will 'have words' about that, Oh My!
  9. Gizmo

Home page:
    LOL
  10. Daniel~

Home page:
    Fake news fake reality. It does remind me that trumpy threw a fit when the Pope said that Christians build bridges not walls.
    "No religious leader has the right to ever question a mans faith or religious belief. It's disgusting!"

Shouldn't someone tell him that "question a mans faith or religious belief."
    Is exactly what a good Pope does! It's his job little d. Let the man do his job!
  11. Daniel~

Home page:
    He told Derwarta(SP) where two of our nuclear subs were hiding just for giving him a phone call. Nobody calls little d anymore, it's sad. He also complimented the Philippine nut job for his drug control program.

I guess he means the 6000 murders he's committed to "control drugs"

At first I thought with all of us trying we could keep up with his malfeasance...Now I just don't see how, he's every where and even with a slime trail to follow I just can see how we can keep up!!
  12. Gizmo

Home page:

Just came across this. George, as always, has a pity comment about voting.

WARNING: For those of you with a delicate disposition, George's language can be very adult. You've been warned, so don't come whining to me if you hear something offensive.
  13. Daniel~

Home page:
    George just my man...it's really a shame he never really liked me!
    He said he did, but I could tell.":O}
    Last edited: May 27, 2017
  14. ThunderRd

Home page:
    Carlin, in my mind, will always be our generation's most brilliant comic. I was lucky enough to see him live several times, and I absolutely adored him.

There are other good comics, but none do it like he did. A great loss.
  15. ThunderRd

Home page:
  16. Daniel~

Home page:
    Yeah, I did! LOL
    In my defense I had just the day before seen his wife do exactly the same thing, besides lets face it they are few who do no wish to avoid his tiny grubby little claws.

Take a look at the Pope's expression after just a 1/2 hour with the trumpy. He never looked more like a pope to me,

He looks like he carries the burdens of this world... and trumpy just told all his plans for the trumpy future.

Poor man! Catholic or no, this man is deserving of our prayers
  17. Daniel~

Home page:
    After but a single meeting with Trumpy our allies have rightly discerned that America is out of commission, closed for long over due and quite painful repairs." Europe is on her own now"

A guy let's a few little things slip, Israeli secrets, British secrets, American sub locations , the fake media makes a big deal out of it and now little d gets menos from our intelligence agencies that mention trumpy's name as often as possible because they have clocked that he will read further into his one page briefing with lots of charts and bullet points if he see his name in a report.
    I think we should report him as MIIA
    (Missing in inaction)

The Big baby told our west point graduating class that

"No other president, I can say this with great assurance, has been as abused and mistreated as I have."

OH thank God I was afraid Lincoln might have suffered a bit what with the loss of his son a civil war, his wile's madness and a different kind of bullet point in his head than trumpy is use to.

So little d take a load off a tell us your problems. That's why we elect a president So we can all focus all our attention upon making him happy.
    All we ask in return is that he not be a treasonous son of a bitch.

Who gets the 800.000.000 you wan tto cut from Medicare?
    That's right trumpy you do! You and your friends!

Are you happy yet? Of course not!
    Let's steal the money from Education and give it to charter schools like trumpy U....The new trumpy U. the old one was so trumpy great that they closed Harvard and Yale for failing to meet trumpy standards of excellence.

But then the fake media made trump pay 25 million for giving poor folks a trumpy education.
    I'll bet that's when he knew he had to become president. To protect his money and to protect his honor!

"gag me with a spoon I just threw up a little in the back of my throat...!"