1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hydrocele. May you never have one!

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by cloasters, Jan 1, 2021.

1. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

I'm already doing twenty jumping jacks every day. And wearing tight jeans. NOT!
  2. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    I not sure we ever really feel our years. You just kinda get use to the "Great decline"
    My spirit gains in strength as my bones decay

I once sought the strength of my body and the speed of my hands and feet.precision in movement but most of all focus and every once in a while I would really love to through one last perfect round house kick...just for old times sake..

But my love of my body's quest for perfection seems to fade as my body fades and i really can't say i feel the loss.What I take with me into old age is my focus. My determination to die as I have lived with determination and focus upon what is good and right in this life. I am determined to die "a soldier in the Armies of the light."

There once was a monk who spent his life with a pick and shovel cutting a hole in solid rock, a tunnel that would allow safe passage through a mountain. As his work was in hard rock he frequently would injure himself. It was reported that when he did so he would throw up his hands to heaven and laugh. And in his laughter he would shout out:

"Oh God you clod you!

I find myself drawn more and more into his point of view! LOL

They still use his tunnel in Japan. There's a wonderful painting of him arms thrust up his palms tuned upward...

It's title is Shiite laughing at the moon. and it Shows the full moon shining upon Shiite

I once had a copy but gave i to some Buddhist nuns who were my landlords at the time.

I told them that they mustn't fight over it, I was quite insistent that they should not.
    Finally their leader stepped forward and said

"I think you have the wrong idea about us we never fight."

To which I replied:
    "Let's not fight about it."

And so I won a small laugh from my landladies.":O}
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2021