1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Birthday to Daniel~!

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by cloasters, Feb 20, 2017.

1. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

And many happy returns if you want them!
  2. ThunderRd

ThunderRd Irreverent Query Chairman Staff Member

Home page:
    Happy Birthday, m'man.
  3. Kaitain

Kaitain Active Member

Happy Birthday, D~
  4. Gizmo

Gizmo Chief Site Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    Wow, is it his birthday? Well then, Happy B-Day!
  5. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    Am I wrong to think that posting this celebratory notice one day early is something less than vote of confidence in the aging processes in general as well a skeptical commentary upon my own unlikely hood of living out the 19th day which now stands a ticking time bomb of denial between me and my sacred hour of remembrance....
    which we mercifully forget?

(A memory like so many things our mothers who share that day with us must carry for us!)

There's yet and one hour and 50 minutes between the accumulation and the tallying of my years. They build up like the waters behind a dam of days and are released upon us in our hour like a flood.

But that hour has not come and the days have yet to be released to put forth another year.

One year chasing the one gone before a looking back as we are pushed forward though our years and tears.,

Am I to think my birthing day was rushed for those about fear my staying up to late might end my need of any further congratulations?!? Have no care! If I fail to breach this day and gather my years by emptying my days

Next year you can post my memorial a day late to create balance.

(Are we not glad that the fellow who said "Timing is everything"
    was at lest a little bit wrong? ":O}

Many many thanks to each of you. Are you going to wear those funny hats until my birthday arrives?
    I think you should...They remind me my birthday is tomorrow.

BTW
    if the whole 69 candles thing gets out of hand during your at home and personal celebrations of my birthday you can save cake-top space by remembering this simple formula 69 candles is the celebratory equivalent to one stick of tnt.

If you find it necessary to try this, I recommend that you use your time in hospital to study calendar making, time pieces and my birth certificate.

Oh!
    Some of you build an over-clocked cake big enough to use 69 candles?
    But did you stop to think that by doing so you may have cause me to be born premature by an entire day?
    A day I might have spent contemplating timeliness and the modern slip-shod approach celebrating great events?
    Can you not grasp the fact that God may just think I don't need that day?

Well If I'm not here tomorrow, on my birthday,
    I'll at lest know you thought of me and no doubt regret the pain you've caused me by ripping out an entire day of my life and a " birth day" at that!

Are you always so good with parties?

Did ya know that the Indigenous peoples of the America had raiding parties. they had no regard for calendar dates They just raided and partied at will.

Yet I'm told they had a remarkably firm grasp of birthdays. I suppose with some thing that important they wanted to get it right.
    No guessing about for them! They "cared" about birthdays! They showed up on time with their birthday greetings!

"Death is the road to awe"
    Or
    Nobody wants to die,
    But everyone wants to get to heaven.

Thank you I had a really good time or will have on my birthday.
  6. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Good old AOA announces birthdays, but it doesn't give out the exact natal day. I was trying to be a good guy, but will bear any possible insult my inexactness engendered. I didn't think to examine all pertinent personal information retained by the olde site. My abject apologies. And...

Happy Birthday!
  7. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    A finger will do...You can use the left pinkly if your not completely sincere. But a right pinky shows much greater depth of remorse!
    Or blow out the candles and try again next year, maybe by then I will have learned to appreciate my friends! ":O}

Thank you George
  8. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Your most welcome! I'm less than two years behind you. Eeep!