1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you really know that death is always near?

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by Daniel~, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    When your right up against it and you realize your totally helpless and in the hands of fate
    My God there is nothing like a good doctor.

I'm glad you have two., I told,mine to stay on the red line because I wanted the big half back.
    He didn't have much of sense of humor...That's good! who wants a cutter whose always laughing.

Much cooler weather this year, hows by you?
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
  2. cloasters

cloasters Well-Known Member

Good news during extreme periods of illness is always wonderful. Sorry that you are beset with this trial, you certainly don't deserve this. I hope this means that you are feeling better!

Watching The Animal leave WA DC in disgrace is what all of us hope for. Maybe he will move to Indonesia? The corruption is thick there and he'd love the weather!
  3. Daniel~

Home page:
    I don't know George: I have this dream every nigh where all those who voted for tumor Gather in celebration a on the steps of the Capitol to lynch him.

I know it's just a dream, but one should never give up on their dream!
  4. cloasters

So glad that at least one fellow human dislikes The Unspeakably Evil One as much as I do!
  5. LutaWicasa

LutaWicasa Member

Home page:
    Chemo is finally done...last two sessions really kicked my rear.
    But, finally got surgery scheduled for Nov 11th. See if maybe I can build up a little before that, 6 ft and only 129 lbs....tired of lookin' like I've just been liberated from a camp ;)
  6. cloasters

Chemo is said to be one cruel mo'huncher, so glad that you are free from it! I weighed 127 lbs once after I graduated from heroin addiction school. And 6' 2" at that. I know, brag, brag, brag. How lightweight an experience that was in comparison to your most recent ordeal. I hope you feel better soon!
  7. Daniel~

Home page:
    Your a warrior, never let that go!! NEVER!!

Trading blows with cancer is nobodies idea of fun.

You think you look bad? You should see the screwed up mess you have made of your cancer.

Surgery...well what is warrior but a blood letter and a terror who loves his people?

I use to think that the difference between a warrior and a solider was that a warrior chooses his battles.

But I was wrong. The battle chooses the warrior.

A true warrior will always make the battle regret it's choice.

I now believe that a warrior is one who spits blood into his enemies eyes even as he falls.
    Whenever a warrior falls a cause falls with him. A warrior fights for the good of all.
    A warrior fights to restore the good to it's natural place among us.

LutaWicasa I am sorry that you have been chosen to fight this battle.
    I'm sorry you were not left alone to live in peace.

Promise yourself that you will make cancer rue the day it ever heard your name.
    And spit blood every time your name gets mentioned.

Hanta yo. (It is a good day to die!)

And a better day to kill cancer.

You can do this! You can walk away from cancer and leave it bleeding in the dust.

My sister had Kemo. 20 years ago, it totally crapped her life. Then she totally crapped her cancer.

She told me a few years ago that the only thing that made her fight worth while....was the next 20 years she stole from cancer. She is with us still and still cancer free.

This is not your end. This is your greatest battle and all battle is hell.

But hell must in the end always yield to heaven's will..

I see you made strong once more and walking this Earth covered in the dignity you created of what God has given you to endure for us all.

You are in our prayers always. But Knights of the faith must always stand alone. Warriors rely only upon themselves for this is how all the great battles of our lives are won.

Do you have cancer support group? My sister said that meeting others that had conquered cancer was of great use to her in her own battle. To see the positive outcome created hope in her life at a time when hope was on the run.

chemo drags you down.The victories others have won can give you strength.Nourish your self upon their victories. You are now in the mist of mighty warriors hardened by their battles with this evil foe.. They can and will lend to you their experiences of that battle.

I see you walking with us for many years to come.

I never really know, Is any of this of any use to you?
    I wish to be of use to you. Tell me how?