1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Story About My Uncle

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Jul 19, 2020.

• by booman, Jul 19, 2020 at 4:27 AM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    A Story About My Uncle is not a read-along adventure... or a children's book...
    This is an epic first person physics adventure where your grappling hook and jump tricks allow you to traverse amazing terrain. Jump super high with your suit and grapple floating islands, rocks and structures. Fling yourself around cliffs and waterfalls above bottomless worlds. Meet alien creatures who inhibit these mysterious floating lands and use energy crystals fly themselves across the landscape. All in the name of finding uncle Fred.

A Story About My Uncle ran great in Steam with my GeForce GTX 1060. I never had any performance issues and the graphics settings were cranked to high. This Linux port made with UDK (Unreal Development Kit) in 2012 by a group of students at Södertörn University.

Specs:
    Mint 19.3 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1060
    Nvidia 440.100

uncle-0.jpg uncle-4.jpg uncle-5.jpg uncle-8.jpg ungle-26.jpg ungle-23.jpg ungle-22.jpg ungle-21.jpg ungle-20.jpg ungle-18.jpg ungle-14.jpg ungle-12.jpg ungle-9.jpg ungle-8.jpg ungle-5.jpg

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Jul 19, 2020.