1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vile seven-minute video showing ‘knife expert’ penetrating a stab vest

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by Gizmo, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Gizmo

Gizmo Chief Site Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    You are correct. The danger comes from allowing editorializing to creep into the news. The good reporters are generally pretty good about not allowing this to happen, which makes it all the more glaring when it does. The bad reporters, well, they are the ones who make life difficult for everyone else.
  2. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    Daniel wrote:
    She didn't. She like everyone else trusted polls that were right.. Hillary won by 3.000.000 votes. That's 3,000,000!!

She like everyone else missed the upcoming betrayal by the electoral collage that has NEVER asserted it self over the popular vote to this amazing degree....not even close.

Daniel wrote:
    And who does understand the states that cannot properly determent where their own best interests lie?
    Good Christians who voted for a hate monger. Some thing the fly over states have to understand, if your stupid in your politics you will be taken advantage of. What did Trump offer them? To get rid of Mexican, Muslims and
    Jews?To build a wall? Bring back jobs already lost to automation?

Here's my promise to fly vote states, Trump is about to totally gut you.
    How do I know? Some things you know just by looking. More to the point, They the ones who trust him, his natural prey.
    These are the fools that put trump in office., what more do I need to know of them...They want to see the world burn...In my humble opinion

Trust me I have more pity for Trump voters that they have for their own children. What will happen when they find out about Climate change? Your Aware that Trump intends to rape what little is left in nature?
    }
    Gizmo wrote:

She is given to hyperbole in the guise of news. Which is rather my point. To the best of my knowledge, she has never acknowledged any of these errors. Now, you will say "So what? Those are minor things". But she is watched by a LOT of people (including you) and she influences the opinions of a lot of people (including you). How much ruckus do you think she caused for the people who had to deal with the fallout from those statements?"[/quote]

Daniel writes"
    I still think Br-exit is a complete d easter! Putin wins! Putin planned this!

Daniel writes:
    Ah none? R.M reports the news, she also editorializes. I've never had a problem telling which is which. If she gets the facts wrong and we all do, She tells you. Like everyone else she relies upon her best sources.

Two things. R.M. has a point of view. She has a take on the news. But she never makes shit up like say Fox news.
    She in my 5 years of watching has never asserted her point of view over the facts.

Aljazeera... How to say this...They put my hand into the wounds of people bearing the brunt of this worlds evils.

They showed me the magnitude of the problems being faced every day by the most helpless among us.
    No talking heads. No news room. Just the streets and the people living on them.

News is so clean in America. Suits behind desks looking "Super Duper just like Gary Cooper"

Last night I washed a report on two women in Pakistan each separately going house to house giving way Polio vaccination...and dodging bullets.; One had been shot twice, one raped by 5 good Muslim men brave and true. They raped her daughters as well after beating her husband and tyeing him up.

The vaccine was declared of Israeli origins and made to make men impotent!!

The last question asked of each of them was:
    Will you continue?

"It's for the children, I have to."

Nobody does news on dirt roads and shanty life Like Aljasseria

But my Bad, that story was on vice. See we all make mistakes, the wise correct them before others correct them for them. Was that to many thems? ":O}

[edit by Gizmo]Corrected missing quote tags to make reading easier[/quote]

[edit by Daniel
    You made reading easier but editing a bitch! You may wish to reedit our edits.":O}
    Last edited: May 1, 2017
  3. Gizmo

Home page:
    The police only ever interact with us at potentially our worst.

And then we put them on the street alone.

You're right, that's completely stupid.

To the extent that we ask them to put themselves in harm's way on our behalf, we owe it to them to give them the tools necessary to do what we ask of them as safely as possible. If putting 2 people in a patrol car instead of one helps that goal, I think that's worth doing.

It's also worth noting that having 2 people in those potentially dangerous situations might help keep things from spiraling out of control (though obviously not always).

I'm also a big fan of the idea of equipping them with body cams. I'm not an idiot; not every officer is the devil incarnate, but neither is every citizen as pure as the driven snow. Body cams would help us sort through a lot of cruft and maybe even get the bad apples out of the apple cart before they have a chance to inflict harm, as well as providing proof when someone is lying (either the citizenry or the constabulary).
    Last edited: May 1, 2017
  4. Daniel~

Home page:
    I think I may have come across as unsympathetic to Middle America. I'm not.

But I see them differently than they see themselves. They don't seem to feel that they need be in possession of any facts in order to judge this world. Blind assertion seem sufficient for them to believe.

If THEY do not change this, no one will. And really, this is the first election in which they got played!?

They've been buying into the racist bullshit my whole life!! Wake up Middle America and ask how did you end up with Trump to be on your side??

Trump the guy you have just so much in common with!
    At last some one who can advice you on your off shore accounts! No matter how bad you want it to be so...mean spirited Stupid will never bring you happinesses and light.

So yes, I'm saying you acted in an entirely stupid manner. Your tired of getting screw by the rich, so you go for the Billionaire...stupid, stop it!
  5. Gizmo

Home page:
    Note quite sure what you are driving at when saying 'to this amazing degree'.

In point of fact, there have been THREE previous elections where the electoral college voted against the popular vote.

• 1876 - Rutherford B Hayes won the electoral college by 1 vote, but lost the general election by over 250,000 votes (Samuel Tilden actually received slightly over 50% of the votes cast, defeating Hayes by 3% of the vote).
    • 1888 - Benjamin Harrison won the electoral college 233 to 168, but lost the general election by over 90,000 votes (Grover Cleaveland won the popular vote by 0.8%)
    • 2000 - George W. Bush won the electoral college 271 to 266, but lost the general election by 540,000 votes (Al Gore won the popular vote by 0.5%).
    In 2016, Trump won the electoral college 304 to 227, but lost the general election by 2.9m votes (Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by 2.1%)

So, in point of fact, the election of 1876 not only had a larger margin by percentage of votes cast, but is the ONLY election in history where the candidate who received the MAJORITY of the vote failed to win the election.

As far as Trump 'stealing the election' (as some have asserted), I'm sorry to tread on your sensibilities, but Trump won the election playing by the rules that were agreed to. He suspected he couldn't win the popular vote, so he played for the electoral vote.

There is a conversation that can be had (and as a nation, we SHOULD have it) about whether the electoral college is useful.

BTW, Calling it a 'betrayal' is inflammatory (deliberately so, IMO), and contributes nothing useful to the discussion.
  6. Daniel~

Home page:
    I'm willing to concede all your points. No betrayal should ever amaze me.":O}

The bullshit Comey pulled still defies exp0lanantion when you considered what he knew about Trump when he Found E-mails on wienner's lappy that just had to be exposed.

I'm sorry but I would not follow trump across the street to avoid an open sewer....Just made that one up! ":O}

It's the God Damn Hypocrisy of the Christian right that continuously just blows me away. Trump for Jesus!
    Trump for pussy grabbing! Now there's a mental dissonance! That simply cannot be reconciled. I expect no one to believe me but Jesus,. but they stopped being Christians Long before they voted trump.

But voting for trump sealed the deal. You cannot want the guy who wants to kill all members of the immediate family of any known terrorist,

"I don't want to but we have to. We have got to do it.!"

Right now the biggest threat facing us (IMHO) is that Trump will start a war just to change the conversation about his Campaign. and little things like they knew Flynn was working for Russia and Turkey, though the Turkey money came from Russia,Illegally and they still hired him., Why?

As Jim Jefferies (a comedian) stated:

Hitler didn't start out saying we should kill the Jews, he worked up to it."

I see no way I can compromise to accommodate this...creature of the night.

The simple truth is that if you claim to be a Christian and voted for trump your in big trouble.You did not side with the lowly but with those who assault the lowly every day.

Again I was a bit sloppy (dead wrong) with the facts. Thanks Chris, that's the second warring I've gotten to day about embellishing (fabricating) the truth.
  7. Daniel~

Home page:
    I think that all we really have to do is realize not all sources are the same. And support the ones the deliver the news that fits our predetermined preferences.":O}
  8. Gizmo

Home page:
    LOL
  9. Gizmo

Home page:
    I have to admit to being flummoxed here. When I hear someone say "It's ok because he's doing God's work", my first question is "Are we talking about the same God?".
  10. Daniel~

Home page:
    Whatever you do don't never ask them. Just assume that they serve a different Jesus. One that packs a gun to church.

As you no doubt know and understand, Trump would make an excellent anti-Christ. His followers are perfectly aware of what trump wants to do, they just thought he was going to do it to someone else.

If we can't stop Trump no one will even fly over the fly over states. Right now Trump is searching for the weak, it's what he does. He's searching for the unprotected.

Would anyone l;like to guess whose most at risk with trump? He went after Muslims and we rose to protect them
    (This may have been America's finest hour!

He went after the LGBT community and their families and we rose to protect them.

He went after Mexican Americans (Mexicans are American, north American and south American are just campus points.
    and we rose up to protect them.

Who in this country has no one to protect them? We cannot protect Trump voters from themselves.

Did you see his one page tax reform? It's to die for...of starvation. Trump needs a class of people no one wants to protect or help further.

When the poor vote for the rich, just because they are rich, they diminish themselves. When the central problem is one of fair distribution of wealth not being determined by ability but rather by position,

What hope can I offer those who voted for a billionaire that has shown at ever turn he HATES the poor.

From where can their salvation come? They will in ways they cannot understand yet have to pay dearly for being the fools they are.

When that day comes I pray God we will rise up to protect them from their folly in following an Anti-Christ who truly wishes them harm.

If you can't except a Black Jesus, then Jesus will never except you!