1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Discussion in 'The Path I Walk' started by sete11, Jan 16, 2017.

1. sete11

sete11 New Member

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
    there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
    _______
    for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
    Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
    I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
    _______
    all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
    im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
    If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
    Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
    every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
    read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
  2. ThunderRd

ThunderRd Irreverent Query Chairman Staff Member

Home page:
    Post allowed at the risk of being spam [see link in the final paragraph].

Let's give the OP a chance to prove otherwise
    . The post [and the poster] can be removed just as easily.
  3. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    As the text is obviously troubled in translation (or intention) I will keep my comments general. My own teacher Dr.Anderson once said of Guru relationships

"Few compare and none surpass the power of The Maharajah Guru to help or hinder a student in his progress."

This is an incredibly intimate and person relationship. The student literally surrenders. In Total submission to one's Guru.
    One's faith in that Guru must be nearly absolute. The benefits can be almost beyond belief!

A Guru can unlock the deeper stratum's of our being. Put you into the right relationship with your self and your journey. Your Guru can save you enormous amounts of time and misdirected energy.

Blessed are they who find their Guru.

But this also is a relationship fought with peril.

Rather like a child in deep waters kept safe by holding a parents hand. until the child releases the hand that is supporting them above the water, not realizing how deep the waters are.
    a drift, sinking, alone with no way back!

The child does not realizing that the parent was swimming and that just getting wet is not the same thing at all.

The Guru does not often explain to you what you are doing or why. What he is doing is often beyond the students comprehension. If there's a break very unwholesome things can overtake the student.

What was restraint can turn into oppression.

What was being released can become uninhibited license.

The Guru was balancing these forces for the student to let them slip by endless conflicts within themselves.

But some students, like "The Morning star"himself forgetting where they got their power from,
    so freely was it given to them, decide to take heaven by storm!

The result of such a failure can be seen in fake "Gurus" who rape their students. Who crave attention and sacrifice the well bing of their followers to gain what wealth they can from them.

Imagine!~ A sage that seeks the spot light! A monk without humility, a man without loyalties a woman who knows no devotion. Guru failure is costly.

For this reason it is no easy thing to get accepted by a real Guru. They wish no man harm,

"First do no harm"

rings loudly in the Guru's ears. A true Guru will test your devotion and willingness to do as you are told in the way you are told.

His/Her' obedience when in difficulties is a student's only protection.

If a student loses his/her Guru it can be very difficult to find another who will take you.
    The reason is simple. What cook is willing to step in to the middle of making a dish, a dish he does not know the recipe to. Does not know which ingredients have been added or left out. For this reason an aging or ill Guru will find his students their new Guru.

If a Guru dies suddenly it may be 20 or 30 years before one is accepted by another. Much depends upon where a student is in his development.

The Guru has POWER for good or evil. it is his power to with as he likes. Fake Guru's are as common as corrupted politicians. The half wise or corrupted do great harm to those who fall into their hands.

If my Guru tells me to wash with dirt every day..And I were to go to another Guru and ask him "Is this normal or am I getting screwed?"

The answer must always be the same. "Do as your Guru tells you."

This poses real danger to a student.

To take and be taken by a real Guru is an Eternal bond. But should not be one of servitude.The Guru must be totally and completely free of his own ego. He must be able to

"Let the fish swim free in the seas."

A Guru receive help from his/her Guru...Living or dead. Only Gurus know how this can be.

A Guru will often work with a student for several years before there is any hint that they might be accepted.

It is a relationship that must develop slowly over time. Mutual trust must be a well established thing before the work is begun..

In short we might well wish we had a Guru, but be very glad if we do not have to find one.

I suspect that a Guru might well say
    do not worry about finding the right Guru..."It's in God's hands"

"Sometimes a fake Guru is what is needed.".

."To deep for the western mind.":O}

This is how it looks from the outside, taking into consideration what the Guru's have written. I strongly suspect all this looks quit different when viewed from the Student or the Guru's perspective.

For love must rule over their intercourse. Love is the foremost weapon in the Guru's arsenal.
  4. Daniel~

Home page:
    We are in a time and place when everything must be used as grist for our mills. Even half baked grain can be ground to our purpose. ":O}
  5. sete11

sete11 New Member

and why shall i follow anyone like you ? who are you ? who are you `1st of all ? are you another authority ? alright give me another verifaible and tangible explanation so that i can start following you.

and if you have no other verifiable and tangible explanation then you have to keep your nonsense to yourself and to your fellow *blind sheeps.*
  6. ThunderRd

Home page:
    Hmm.

Sete11: You are a new member. Please keep it civil and without insult to the other posters and readers. You are being carefully moderated, and you are *exceedingly* close to the edge. Be fairly warned.

I don't see anything that says Daniel~ was asking you to 'follow' him. Please read carefully and consider your future responses.
  7. Daniel~

Home page:
    Why so angry?
    Your English is such that it is barley intelligible. But barley intelligible is better than I can do in a language different from the one I was given as a child. You needn't worry about following me. I'm not going anywhere.

As I was to some small degree responding to your own post.
    (actually very small as you may have noticed, I wasn't really taking to you. Just as you weren't really talking to anyone. Just talking to see who might answer.)

I was talking to hear myself think. To put straight what I've learned and have established for myself and accept as truth.
    or why bother to post at all.

As this IS my forums, mine and the blind sheeps you came to me remember? Did I send you an invitation?
    Did I tell you you would like it here?

So why the anger? If angry why stay?

let me ask you what makes you so sure I;m wrong? I can tell you I'm only a little sure
    of things I know well. Let alone things I know nothing about.

Why does it matter to you?

You have very obviously put forth no effort to organize your thought even in written representation. Quite simply, you don't have an iron in the fire.

You've had no teacher. You've made no effort to understand your world. Instead your running around cutting and pasting lines you don't understand from one place to another meeting no one in the process.

Tell me how often does anyone even respond to your little introductory package?
    Do you yell at everyone who does? Do you find yourself removed from one forums after another..trust me, it shows.

We are not even talking about the same thing. Even if you think we are.

Of what importance is it that I am wrong?

As in your post you say your here to help, let me take you at your word show me where I am wrong. Show me that you can engage me in a rational discussion.

I'm afraid that rational discussion, without hostility or ill will is a requirement every one who comes here must meet.
    Manners demonstrate one's respect for others. Without them others soon turn away from us..

"Good manners rely upon modesty and a certain gracious ease."

Change your approach or don't approach at all.

When many people gather there are many points of view.
    many points of view require manners to achieve an equable arrangement. That ALL voices may be heard, not just the loudest.
  8. Kowalsky

Kowalsky Member

Nice presentation Sete11, i make a recap in my mind and the result is: i have truth in my hands and you are all in the wrong way, like i said good intro, really growing in me the desire to know you better. And now, seriously, tell me are you so sure to be in the rigth way? If yes, good for you, but could be good for you and not for the others, in any time and in any coulture presumption it considered a lack not a quality! Sorry for my english guys.
  9. sete11

sete11 New Member

although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

and as far as question of many point of views so i have no seen anything other than dry talking and bogus opinions. if there is any other point of view then give me more better, solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation so that we can see that where you are actually standing. and if you have no explanation then keep your dry talking to yourself and to your fellow blind sheeps.
  10. Daniel~

Home page:

Greetings Kowalsky
    As you have manage to state your case with civility and without malice in what has become a difficult situation:
    We can always work upon your English together.

We will get much further than if we work upon my language skills,I'm a bit hopeless in that respect I'm afraid.
    I hope to see you posting in less unpleasant topics or opening new topics for discussion. We are still a bit short handed around here and of course trying to build membership. You look to be a good building block! ":O}
  11. Daniel~

Home page:
    Kowalsky... You really must tell me how a "Kowalsky" Ends up in Italy? ":O}
  12. Daniel~

Home page:
    So Sete 11 your still angry! Is this the state of being you wish to share with us along with your insults?
    No thanks.
    You may keep your insults and treasures for your self we have no need of them.

I regret having to say Your no longer welcome here. But then that is what you were hoping to hear is it not?

Go someplace make a fool of yourself then blame everyone who saw you do it? Pretend your open hostility is just a bit of bother with the language..
    Kid...you don't know shit in any language. But that's not our fault. It's your treasure not ours.

When was the last time you spoke to anyone and met with the slightest agreement?
    You cultivate failure.
    You seek emotionality to cover your emptiness. You yell at others because they lack interest in you and your hostility

There not much any can do to help you. I'm only laying bare the situation for those with eyes to see.

So I like so many others in your life, I can only leave you to yourself not sparing you the humiliation that must naturally follow upon your behavior.
    Kid. You don't know shit. As long as you think you do you won't know shit. Take another look at your life. At everything that just keeps going wrong for you. Then have the freaking balls to rectify (fix) yourself or trouble us no more.

The world is full of fools, but we don't actually collect them.
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  13. ThunderRd

Home page:
    3 -2 -1- BANNED. Repeat violations of our TOS will not be tolerated:
    "All posts are to be composed in such a manner that respects all people of all races, religions, cultures, and sexualities. No post may contain personal attacks, as they have no proper place in debate. The purpose of this forum is to facilitate growth, not to belittle others."

I don't make empty threats, sir, and you did not heed my gentle advice.

:) Daniel~, you're next, if you don't *shape up* and act like a *gentleman*. I have an itchy trigger finger now. Lolz
  14. Daniel~

Home page:
    I promise to apply myself with all due diligence.
    I've been thinking about obscurations. A concept I'm indebted to the Buddhists for..
    We acquire them from past lives (In the Buddhist view)

They use it rather skillfully to explain...

You familiar with the song "Take time to know her."
    By my man Percy Sledge?

Allow me to re-cap one of my favs that completely demonstrates obscuration.

A man meets a woman and falls for her at fist sight. He takes her home to meet moms and she takes him aside and delivers the title line...she sees this woman with complete clarity. She fears for her sons happiness.

But he HAS to have her and takes her to his minister to marry... This cracks me up every time!

Even the minister takes him aside...You can only imagine what everyone but this poor love blinded man is seeing... but no way can it be good!
    He just can't see it, even when it's pointed out to him by people he loves and trusts...Why?

But them he finds her "Kissing on another man"

His eyes are opened and he gives us a heartfelt and broken hearted warning.

"Take time to know her
    love is not an overnight thing."

How can we explain...Why is a particular person unable to see what his intellect, eyes and heart are capable of seeing in very similar circumstance?

Or why was this guy that particular\ womans fool?

Having been there, as we all have been there. Once the obscuration passes, I never seem to know why I could not see it.
    There are of course occasions where I can pin point my error and assign my ego or my passion responsibility for my laps in judgment, understanding, compassion.

But there are things I've done in my life I have no explanation as to how I thought that would be a good idea

You might well laugh But I'm haunted by something I did in 3rd grade. It comes up about once a month.

I had a teacher I was in love with as only little boys can love a grown woman. Complete adoration.

One day while she was out of her seat I put a tack on her chair. She was furious as you can image. But there was something else. She was deeply hurt that one of her students would harm her.
    I reflected for decades upon this. For years I could not image what I was thinking to do such a thing.

Then I saw a tv add for an upcoming showing of the the Little Rascals. It hit like a brick!
    I was mindlessly re-enacting a episode in which Jackie Cooper puts a tack on the teachers desk and ended up
    apologizing and gaining her favor.

Ok I now get how it entered my mind. But the episode plainly showed that the teacher was hurt by the tack.

Why didn't I process that? I only processed that he got closer to her by doing so.

I still don't understand that part, was I so ruthless in my needs that I never considered her well being?

Sure, I was a kid. But I'm not looking to blame or forgive here. I'm trying to see why I did not see. Why was I pre-detrmined to not see some things of real importance?

I confess I can find no better explanation than...obscurations... but I'd like to!
  15. ThunderRd

Home page:
    I think kids do things in the moment, impulsively; without thought of the aftermath. It's natural for them. Mature people don't live solely in the moment. They consider their actions in terms of their effect on others, and are conscious of the feelings of others.

We aren't islands. Everything we do has an influence on everything, and everyone, around us. The maturing person examines his actions, and is in touch with his own mistakes and weaknesses. People who are too self-involved to realize that aren't [yet] mature. Some will never mature, no matter how long they live.

You have. You're probably one of the most gentle people I have the pleasure of knowing, and one of the kindest.

And I have never even met you in the flesh - but I am certain of my judgements.

On another note, since you told a story about the man and woman in love:

There is an old Thai story. A man meets a woman, and falls in love. She asks him for nothing, but gives him her all. She is a poor woman, from a family of rice farmers, but she is beautiful and has a lovely disposition. She has no social status, but he loves her with all his heart.

One day, he meets a woman in a coffee shop. She is lovely and beautiful as well. They talk for a short time, and he comes to realize she is from a wealthy family. They seem to get on well, and exchange phone numbers.

The man struggles with his conscience for some days before calling her. They have dinner together, and he comes to the conclusion that he loves her, as well as his other sweetheart. He is conflicted.

He talks to a monk. The monk tells him that he can't in good faith continue to have a relationship with both women - he must make a choice before considerable damage is done to all three people involved. The man goes home, and stays up all night thinking about what the monk told him. In the end he makes a choice.

I leave it to you: did he choose the woman of low social class, or the one from wealth?
  16. Daniel~

Home page:
    As this goes to character...and we already know he is faithless...I'm going to go with he marries for status.
    Then takes the poor girl as his mistress. Thus avoiding none of the pain the monk foretold.

I swear I've never heard this story, ...yet I will be surprised to find out I'm wrong. LOL
  17. Daniel~

Home page:
    T.R. generously posted
    You're probably one of the most gentle people I have the pleasure of knowing, and one of the kindest.

And I have never even met you in the flesh - but I am certain of my judgements.

Daniel posts

You misspelled "Judgments" and I did not.
  18. Daniel~

Home page:
    "If in truth you have a kind heart, ask not!
    Kindness will be recognized as your virtue.
    Such a heart finds it's reward in being recognized."
    I-Ching

You have given grace to my life's labor.
    You can forget about misspelling" Judgment"
    But I shall treasure it my friend.
    As I would a flawed coin.
  19. ThunderRd

Home page:
    Actually, I didn't misspell it. I just spelled it differently.

The spelling 'judgment' is generally standard in American English, but around the world it is far, far more common for it to be spelled 'judgement', which is the standard British English spelling for general usage. For *legal* usage, it's 'judgment'. I have lived overseas for so long that I have adopted many of the British English conventions, as the English spoken in this part of the world mostly conforms to those: remember SE Asian history and its colonization [or 'colonisation', lolz].

Singapore and Burma/Myanmar are good examples of this. Thailand wasn't colonized by the British, but it felt the effects nonetheless [it's the only country on the mainland in SE Asia where we drive on the left side of the road, for example. Even the Burmese don't do that. Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia all are right side countries.]

However, I will allow you to think that you 'got me', you greedy old bastard. Lolz!

Next.

The well-to-do fellow with the difficult choice to make. He could have true love with the farm girl, who asked for nothing, or true love with the socialite, who would be more appropriate for his social circle, and whose presence would give him even higher status.

Which did he choose?

Your solution, Dan, would be the answer most of the high class Thai guys would choose; marry the dilettante and keep a mistress [which the Thais call เมียน้อย 'minor wife' - "mia noi"]. This is a surprisingly common [and long-standing] practice in this society, where many major wives know that the husband has a mia noi; the husband provides for both, and so there is nothing they can do about it. Often, they choose to ignore it.

This was *not* what our guy did.

He thought about it for awhile, and then, after hours of sleeplessness, he came to his final decision.

He chose the one with the big knockers, of course.
  20. Gizmo

Gizmo Chief Site Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    I love this. We have a saying "Setting oneself up for failure", but this is so much more succinct!