1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Symphonia in PlayOnLinux

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Jan 18, 2021.

• by booman, Jan 18, 2021 at 9:43 PM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    Symphonia is a clever colorful platformer with interesting and difficult jump tricks. Play your violin in order to activate areas and interact, but your bow can fling you across hard-to-reach areas. Use your bow to traverse the epic mechanical orchestra and begin the symphony.

https://isart-digital.itch.io/symphonia

Symphonia is a 2D platformer with beautiful animation and interactive levels. Watch the backgrounds animated as you move from one area to another. I never had any issues running it with Wine and my GeForce GTX 1060 handled the 2D graphics perfectly. This is a short game, but pretty dang fun and free. It requires a controller and my Amazon Xbox basics controller worked perfectly as long as I didn't click anything with the mouse.

Specs:
    Mint 19.3 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1060
    Nvidia 460
    PlayOnLinux 4.3.4
    Wine 5.0.2
    DXVK 1.7.2

symph-0.jpg symph-1.jpg symph-2.jpg symph-3.jpg symph-4.jpg symph-5.jpg symph-6.jpg symph-7.jpg symph-8.jpg symph-9.jpg symph-10.jpg symph-11.jpg symph-12.jpg symph-13.jpg symph-14.jpg symph-15.jpg symph-16.jpg symph-17.jpg

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Jan 18, 2021.