1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Streets of Rogue in Linux

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Sep 7, 2022.

• by booman, Sep 7, 2022 at 1:06 AM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    Streets of Rogue is a procedurally generated action stealth game with many classes, abilities and random events. Classes all have advantages and disadvantages which can help you to complete your missions. Enter the streets with your friends among NCP thugs, police, gangsters, mobsters, vampires, gorillas and even zombies. Take your chances by completing missions to earn money or just roam around an break-in to a building for some loot.

The streets are harsh and unforgiving, but so are you!

I've been following Streets of Rogue since it was in development on moddb.com and it has become quite an epic game with so many unpredictable scenarios. Replayability is the reall niche here... you'll never have the same experience twice, but mission do repeat themselves.

Thankfully Matt Dabrowski was kind enough to creat a native Linux port for us and it plays beautifully! Everything is destructible and 8-bit graphics style.

I was able to pick it up on GOG.com and run a LAN game on my local network for my whole family to play together.

Specs:
    Mint 20.3 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1650
    Nvidia 515

Streets of Rogue also runs great on a GX 1060 and GTX 950

streets-0.jpg streets-1.jpg streets-2.jpg streets-3.jpg streets-4.jpg streets-5.jpg streets-6.jpg streets-7.jpg streets-8.jpg streets-9.jpg
  • Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Sep 7, 2022.