1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skyrim in Proton

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Oct 11, 2021.

• by booman, Oct 11, 2021 at 3:44 PM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim places you in the cold Nord lands north of Tamriel. Explore an open world, level up your characters skills, design your characters facial features, find dragon shouts and slay all kinds of monsters.
    Level up a huge variety of skills, craft all kinds of potions, cook food, craft weapons and armor.

Character Skills:
    • Alchemy
    • Alteration
    • Archery
    • Block
    • Conjuration
    • Destruction
    • Enchanting
    • Heavy Armor
    • Illusion
    • Light Armor
    • Lockpicking
    • One-Handed
    • Pickpocket
    • Restoration
    • Speech
    • Smithing
    • Sneak
    • Two-Handed
    I'm currently playing the original vanilla Skyrim with the enhanced textures. With my GeForce GTX 1060 I can crank up all the textures to ultra and all the distances to maximum. Skyrim run beautifully! Proton handles everything perfectly! Also consider there is hundreds of hours of gameplay in only 10GB while Elder Scrolls Online is 150GB!

Specs:
    Mint 20.1 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1060
    Nvidia 470
    Proton 6.3-7

skyrim-0.jpg skyrim-30.jpg skyrim-2.jpg skyrim-29.jpg skyrim-4.jpg skyrim-28.jpg skyrim-4.jpg skyrim-26.jpg skyrim-5.jpg skyrim-25.jpg skyrim-8.jpg skyrim-24.jpg skyrim-9.jpg skyrim-23.jpg skyrim-12.jpg skyrim-22.jpg skyrim-13.jpg skyrim-20.jpg skyrim-15.jpg
  • Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Oct 11, 2021.