1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Path OF Exile in Proton

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, May 13, 2023.

• by booman, May 13, 2023 at 6:58 PM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    Path of Exile is a free-to-play action RPG with large maps, dungeons, tons of loot, bosses, skill tree and all kinds of upgrades! Pick your class, join up with friends and slay minions, mini-bosses in creepy super detailed worlds! This game is worth it! The monsters are very creepy and smart. They sometimes run away and find cover, other powered-up monsters are almost impossible to kill. Use your skill gems and load up and armor/damage to take them out!

Once again it was time to re-visit Path of Exile and play co-op with my family. Initially I tried through Steam but for some reason I was having all kinds of problems. So naturally I went to PlayOnLinux and used ProtonEXP and installed the client. No issues or performance problems these days and it is a lot of fun with my family!

Mint 21.1 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1650
    Nvidia 515
    Proton Experimental 7 P
    layOnLinux 4.3.4
    DXVK 2.1

exile-0.jpg exile-1.jpg exile-2.jpg exile-3.jpg exile-4.jpg exile-5.jpg exile-6.jpg exile-7.jpg exile-8.jpg exile-9.jpg exile-10.jpg exile-11.jpg exile-12.jpg exile-13.jpg exile-14.jpg exile-15.jpg exile-16.jpg exile-17.jpg exile-18.jpg

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, May 13, 2023.