1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ABZU in Linux

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Jan 6, 2023.

• by booman, Jan 6, 2023 at 4:19 PM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    ABZU is a lowpoly toonshaded underwater puzzle adventure and educational experience. Swim with all kinds of underwater fish and creatures meanwhile learn who you are and where you came from. Expect a cinematic graphical extravaganza with amazing lighting and colorful underwater visuals!

About 5 years ago I tested ABZU in PlayOnLinux with Wine.
    http://www.gamersonlinux.com/forum/threads/abzu-installation-test.2457/
    After many failures attempting everything I knew how to do... I gave up.
    But recently I noticed the protondb reports for ABZU were positive and "running out-of-the-box"
    I remembered that I picked up ABZU for free on Epic Games and thought I should give it a try... Success!
    Proton handled everything and didn't require any hacks or workarounds. This is amazing!

Mint 20.3 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1650
    Nvidia 515
    Proton Experimental-7.0
    Heroic Launcher

abzu-1.jpg abzu-2.jpg abzu-3.jpg abzu-4.jpg abzu-5.jpg abzu-6.jpg abzu-7.jpg abzu-8.jpg abzu-9.jpg abzu-10.jpg abzu-11.jpg abzu-12.jpg abzu-13.jpg abzu-15.jpg abzu-17.jpg abzu-20.jpg abzu-21.jpg abzu-22.jpg abzu-23.jpg abzu-27.jpg abzu-29.jpg abzu-28.jpg abzu-29.jpg abzu-31.jpg abzu-34.jpg abzu-35.jpg abzu-36.jpg
  • Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Jan 6, 2023.