1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yandere Simulator in PlayOnLinux

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Apr 2, 2021.

• by booman, Apr 2, 2021 at 4:00 PM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    You have a crush in school and are completely obsessed with this person... but someone else gets in the way...
    What if you could eliminate that person?
    In Yandere Simulator you CAN!

Yandere demo is a story of a girl who is obsessed with a boy and wants to keep all the other girls out of the way. You can walk around a populated school and interact with people, object, weapons, hide, change clothes, change posture and of course... cleverly murder the threat!

https://yanderesimulator.com/

I was able to play the demo from a direct download. Apparently the Launcher has some issues so I didn't even try it. I used PlayOnLinux to setup a wineprefix and extracted the game to it. Then I used Wine 6.0 64-bit to test the game, but had some issues with fullscreen and mouse. I eventually settled on ProtonGE 5.9 because it ran perfectly! No serious issues with my GeForce GTX 1060.

Specs:
    Mint 20.1 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1060
    Nvidia 460
    PlayOnLinux 4.3.4
    ProtonGE 5.9

yandere-0.jpg yandere-1.jpg yandere-2.jpg yandere-3.jpg yandere-4.jpg yandere-5.jpg yandere-6.jpg yandere-7.jpg yandere-8.jpg yandere-9.jpg yandere-10.jpg yandere-11.jpg yandere-12.jpg yandere-13.jpg yandere-14.jpg yandere-30.jpg yandere-26.jpg yandere-24.jpg yandere-22.jpg yandere-19.jpg

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Apr 2, 2021.