1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trine 2 Complete Story

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Mar 21, 2021.

• by booman, Mar 21, 2021 at 10:36 PM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    Trine 1 completely blew-me-away with detailed 3D graphics, special effects, physics puzzles and co-op action. Who knew they could out-do themselves with Trine 2? Play as the same three characters: Knight, Mage & Thief and traverse amazingly detailed environment where almost everything is interactive! Upgrade new skills on the skill-tree and use your abilities to solve physics puzzles and reach your objective. There is even more amazing fantasy environments where everything is animated and almost every object or ledge is interactive.

https://www.gog.com/game/trine_2_complete_story

There is even an epic level where you are swallowed by some huge monster and you have to jump around this oozing disgusting level of guts, acid and flesh. Don't miss this one... its amazing! I'm not even a huge platform fan, but Trine has much more to offer than most simple platform games.

The only issues I had running the GOG version is in Mint. Full-screen would not cover the bottom panel on the screen. I tried messing with a config file to adjust the settings, but it worked sporadically. I ended up just removing the panel before playing and then re-adding it after the gaming session was over. Other than that, everything worked great.

Specs:
    Mint 19.3 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1060
    Nvidia 460

trinetwo-0.jpg trinetwo-1.jpg trinetwo-2.jpg trinetwo-3.jpg trinetwo-4.jpg trinetwo-5.jpg trinetwo-6.jpg trinetwo-7.jpg trinetwo-8.jpg trinetwo-9.jpg trinetwo-10.jpg trinetwo-11.jpg trinetwo-12.jpg trinetwo-13.jpg trinetwo-14.jpg trinetwo-15.jpg trinetwo-16.jpg trinetwo-17.jpg trinetwo-18.jpg trinetwo-19.jpg trinetwo-20.jpg trinetwo-21.jpg trinetwo-22.jpg trinetwo-23.jpg trinetwo-24.jpg

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Mar 21, 2021.