1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Creation in PlayOnLinux

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Sep 20, 2021.

• by booman, Sep 20, 2021 at 1:19 PM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    The Creation is an indie FPS with horror, fantasy and sci-fi elements. Begin exploring a forest after your car has broken down on the highway when you arrive at a mysterious church. After eating a few mushrooms everything starts to get very weird... next thing you know you are talking to fairies and shooting zombies in a mountain facility in another world.

What do you expect after eating mushrooms?

https://jivapeira.itch.io/the-creation

I was able to play The Creation in PlayOnLinux with stable Wine and never had any serious issues. In fact this indie game is surprisingly polished and optimized. Normally I have some stutters and frame rate issues, but not this time. Ran GREAT!

Specs:
    Mint 20.1 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1060
    Nvidia 470
    PlayOnLinux 4.3.4
    DXVK 1.9.1

creation-0.jpg creation-1.jpg creation-2.jpg creation-3.jpg creation-4.jpg creation-5.jpg creation-6.jpg creation-7.jpg creation-8.jpg creation-9.jpg creation-10.jpg creation-11.jpg creation-12.jpg creation-13.jpg creation-14.jpg creation-15.jpg creation-16.jpg creation-17.jpg creation-18.jpg creation-19.jpg

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Sep 20, 2021.

1. cloasters
    Very nice graphics for an Indie game!
    booman likes this.
  2. booman
    Agreed! It almost seems like they started a zombie shooter game and didn't want it to be only a zombie shooter. I'm guessing the sci fi and fantasy were added later.

The coolest thing is this isn't just another short indie demo or beta. Its much longer than expected but I didn't finish it either.
  3. cloasters
    Thank you very much for the "like" booman! It's a very interesting looking game.