1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Somebody (Putin) just released all of the CIA's favorite hacking tools!

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by Daniel~, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    I'm guessing this is not a good thing...for anyone!
    Can our more informed uses post what they think the consequences are likely to be?

Will 12 year olds be bringing down governments near you soon? Will the CIA offer the rest of us a patch to fix...well...Everything?

Just how much worse does this make the cyber war thing?
  2. ThunderRd

ThunderRd Irreverent Query Chairman Staff Member

Home page:
    This news isn't new. Why do you say Putin did it?

This was in the latest Wikileaks documents, a month ago, so I think Mr Assange is the culprit. More than likely this came from ex-gov't employees, hackers, or perhaps contract workers. Claiming that another government stole the documents, and then later 'donated' them to Assange's organisation would be conspiracy theory, IMO. Why not just steal the information, and use it quietly for their own benefit?
  3. Daniel~

Home page:
    Greetings Thunder Rd!

This is not my speculation. This is what US and British intel is saying happened. There a hell of a lot backing up their claim. The head democrat on the US committee (Senator Shumer) investigating this says that the Evidence he has seen has gone from circumstantial to Actual compelling evidence.(undisclosed as yet.)

The Russians are hacking elections in Europe as well. Russia hacked us then gave he info to the ass bite Assuage.
    We know the Republicans were involved in treason. We know Manfore was being paid 10,000,000 a year to represent a Russian Oligarch who hire him to ingratiate himself to Putin.

We know several (at lest six) of trumps election staff worked with the Russian and communicated with them
    during the election,. Then there is Gen. Flint!

He and Manafore failed to register as Agents of a foreign power as is required by law. Manafore was illegally working for a foreign power when he headed up trumps campaign right up until the Republican convention.

I haven't been saying he'll be impeached just because he's an evil son of a bitch. I say it because he's a stupid son of a bitch who allowed Putin to compromiser him.

What we will do with trump is anybody guess.

I watch 3-5 hors of news a day from 5 or 6 different sources. It's reported (not confirmed) That trump staff are purging all their phones and computers.(Reputable, UN-named source of Andrea Mitchel's)

We know the Russian Hackers. We know their connections to Putin who has THOUSANDS of hackers working 24/7 to undermined western democracies.

I wish I could recall his name.. There's a black ex CIA operative who really impressed me with his understanding who says they are all going down. That they screwed themselves t in a manner never before seen in America.

My feeling is that we are slow walking this to give trump voters a chance to come to grips with having elected a traitor. Senator Shumer (Head dem. on the committee investigating trumps connections to Russia and Putin.) is now asking if we should even be looking at trumps appointments when are on our way to impeaching trump.
    There was the drip drip drip of wiki leaks release of Clinton E-mails.

Now there is the same news drip of Trump involvement with Russia during the election.

We know where Assuage got the leak as he was not the only one who got it and time lines reveal a great deal as to who knew what when.

I believe that trump was completely played by Putin who always planned to expose trump's treason to create the maximum damage to our democracy.

While not "new" news it is news in development. Beside...old news is most often history, we should all study history...yes? LOL

But hey if your seeing this differently, we should talk! ":O}
  4. ThunderRd

ThunderRd Irreverent Query Chairman Staff Member

Home page:
    I don't see anything differently, because apparently I don't know enough. I'll just have to read up some more. I was shooting from the hip :)
  5. Daniel~

Home page:
    Bob...
    You will no believe what your about to learn. Try to hold on to the fact that he is not getting away with his treason. At this very moment EVERY investigative reporter in the world is racing to be the one who can put the candles on this cake! The FBI ,NSA and the CIA have been dishonored in every way his tiny handness . could think of. They will not stop untill they know every last detail.

Remember, the day after his inauguration the largest crowd ever, gathered at the Washington mall to protest his very existence. I can't think of anyone who matters that he has not insulted....not even a Republicans.

If you need a hand to hold after your finished reading...I'm her for you! ":O}
  6. Daniel~

Home page:
    When I shoot from the hip , my foot is the first to tell me! ":O}