1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My power has become very iffy again!!

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by Daniel~, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    must post now before power goes again
  2. Daniel~

Home page:
    First Patti forgot the bill, no automatic payments if your address is screwed up by the post office..

Now it seems to go out even at low use. Better post now will try to keep in touch. Ill read in forums until; it blows qgain.
  3. booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    Laptop can come in very handy in these circumstances....
  4. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Ouch, just what you need in April. I sincerely hope that your electric power sitch improves soon. I imagine that it's been raining like crazy in your neighborhood of late. I wonder if there is any way to install a wood powered stove in your immense living quarters? Probably another impractical idea from yours truly.
  5. Daniel~

Home page:
    This is a very temporary bump in our road. The main power from the park was over extended when they installed three new spots. Unfortunately renting those sports overloaded our spot.

Here's the very good part. We are moving!!

We are giving up the second or third best spot. It's only around two hundred feet from the river, but due to a number of rather large trees we see only a strip here and there. We are moving to the number one choice for those who think river. Our rear bumper is around 50 feet from all wetness We are in the middle of the yu grove and so are surrounded by twisted and twisting yus. They are only around 50 feet or so and are dwarfed and out numbered by the conifers. They provide excellent low shade for summer and their branches are not heavy enough to damage if they fall.

We have to make arrangements, but it looks like we will be moving "Sometime" in the next 2 weeks,

What can I say this is like being chased down by a dream long ago given up upon., only to have it jump out of the bushes and say "Boo"! ":O}

This will also be the shortest move of my life. We cross the gravel road that winds though the trailer park and then back the trailer up to he river and we are home! {":O}
  6. booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    That is great! I'm glad its a small move this time. Does this mean your power will be more consistent or will the water in the river be powering your house?
  7. Daniel~

Home page:
    Given my recent experience, I'd say that river power could only increase power reliability.

But only the the new and boring power lines are available to me.
    Yes they will be far more better every day! Once moved I will only lose power when everyone else (All ten of them!) lose power.

Never again will I be alone in my suffering! LOL
    Summer should be far more reliable. But this is 2018 so who knows what summer is any more.

Did you see Oklahoma burning? That had 90F in early April!
  8. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Wonderful news, I hope you love your new spot. Glad that it's such a short move!
  9. Daniel~

Home page:
    Patti and I have never been happier..I guess you could call it luck but I prefer to think of it s being in "God's hands" and "Leaning on the everlasting arm.":O}