1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm going to celebrate a Holiday with my Trailer peers!

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by Daniel~, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    For the first time in many, many years Patti and I will not be celebrating on our own.
    It seem the trailer park has free access to the Clearwater lodge's kitchen and dinning room.

The campground women are going all out, diving up the the main courses and deserts...DESERTS!!!":O}

Patti's roasting a beef, (just the roasting part of the beef, Ham and of course Turkey, a Salmon disk has also been volunteer.

Patti's roast beef and Yorkshire pudding will still be my first stop on the pot luck line.

I thought the Social life,( you know it's like when people bring their bodies instead of just send their thoughts!) Was past. But a new branch has sprouted on these old roots.

My people on-line have always shone me great kindness....not so much in my life of the body.

This all comes as a pleasant and rather wonderful surprise.
    If any of you are in the neighbor hood, I have no doubt you would find a welcome here on Thanksgiving day.
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  2. booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    Very nice! Sounds like a lot of fun and a good reason to get out.
    Its nice to see that you are excited about being social.

I'm pretty anti-social for the most part. I'll go to events at Church and maybe a work Happy Hour, but I have a hard time starting conversations. Its so much easier for me online than in person... but I still try from time to time.
  3. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Yorkshire Pudding! Can you beat it? Heck no! I'm glad you will be socializing, this is great news!