1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Estranged The Departure

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Oct 31, 2020.

• by booman, Oct 31, 2020 at 4:13 AM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    Estranged: The Departure is a final act of the series. Continue the journey of the mysterious island and uncover conspiracies of Arque Corporation. But this is not going to be easy... There are forces who will stop you in your tracks and puzzles to solve, but you are not alone...

estranged-3.jpg

https://store.steampowered.com/app/582890/Estranged_The_Departure/

You will be thoroughly immersed into the beautifully detailed island environments. Some actually almost look real. Discover cliff-sides and corporate offices with zombies and soldiers in your way. I haven't seen graphics this epic in a long time. I found myself admiring the natural stone walls in a cave, the small puddles on the ground and edges of walls reflecting light. Its pretty amazing!

This is a native Linux port and it ran beautifully on my GeForce GTX 1060

Specs:
    Mint 19.3 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1060
    Nvidia 440.100

estranged-2.jpg estranged-4.jpg estranged-7.jpg estranged-8.jpg estranged-48.jpg estranged-47.jpg estranged-43.jpg estranged-40.jpg estranged-38.jpg estranged-11.jpg estranged-14.jpg estranged-15.jpg estranged-17.jpg estranged-18.jpg estranged-23.jpg estranged-25.jpg

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Oct 31, 2020.