1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disaster Report 4 Demo in PlayOnLinux

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Aug 28, 2020.

• by booman, Aug 28, 2020 at 9:04 PM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    Disaster Report 4 is like a natural disaster simulation. Create your character, personality and then within minutes you are thrust into an earthquake right in the middle of a busy downtown in Japan. Decide if you will help people or help yourself. Explore a broken city with immediate danger around every corner.

disaster-20.jpg

https://www.gog.com/game/disaster_report_4_summer_memories_demo

Disaster Report was built in Unreal Engine and ran very well with ProtonGE on my GeForce GTX 1060. At first the game wouldn't run at all, probably because my wineprefix was missing DXVK. Once that was all setup, the game launched and played perfectly! I had never heard of Disaster Report before and wasn't sure what it was about... after playing the demo, I'm anxious to see what happens next.

Specs:
    Mint 19.3 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1060
    Nvidia 440.100
    ProtonGE 5.0-9 64-bit
    DXVK 1.7 64-bit

disaster-1.jpg disaster-2.jpg disaster-3.jpg disaster-4.jpg disaster-21.jpg disaster-18.jpg disaster-17.jpg disaster-16.jpg disaster-6.jpg disaster-7.jpg disaster-8.jpg disaster-14.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2020

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Aug 28, 2020.