1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brutal Legend

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Nov 8, 2021.

• by booman, Nov 8, 2021 at 12:37 PM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    Who doesn't like a good Jack Black movie?
    What about a Jack Black heavy metal action tactical game!

Brutal Legend is a combination of the minds from Double Fine and Jack Black creating an epic world of fantasy and 80's heavy metal! Wield your Flying-V against counterfeit cover bands, string-spinning spiders, huge-fist-pounding bouncers and much much more! Team up with metal legends locked into arena rock history and summon your headbanger metalheads to mosh your way through unreal lands of epic METALish stuff.

Spinal Tap would be proud!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/225260/Brutal_Legend/

Double Fine Productions was happy to produce a native Linux version for us and it runs beautifully! My aging GeForce GTX 1060 handles it just fine! A little stutter here and there, but other than that Brutal Legend runs GREAT! And its a lot of fun! Takes me back to grade school where I first heard Anthrax and Metallica. Tear-runs-down-cheek...

Specs:
    Mint 20.1 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1060
    Nvidia 470

brutal-1.jpg blegend-0.jpg brutal-2.jpg blegend-1.jpg brutal-3.jpg blegend-2.jpg brutal-4.jpg blegend-3.jpg blegend-4.jpg blegend-5.jpg blegend-6.jpg blegend-7.jpg blegend-8.jpg blegend-9.jpg blegend-10.jpg blegend-11.jpg blegend-12.jpg blegend-14.jpg blegend-15.jpg blegend-16.jpg blegend-17.jpg

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Nov 8, 2021.