1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heard immuity is coming to a empty head near you!

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by Daniel~, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    Haven't you wondered:
    "Isn't there a better way?

Well now there is!

A plan every bit as stupid as our president!
    In fact...It's his plan.So we can trust in it's stupidity!

Here's what all those science people completely over looked!

For those who have trouble understanding how a stupid plan works let me lay it out for you so you can GET ON BOARD!

Try and concentrate and stray focused.

Once our level as a population reaches 60 to 70% infected,and has received trumppy in a bucket immunity then civid won't be able to find enough uninfected to continue spreading.

There is one slight hitch.

We just found our second person to get Covid after having covid and supposedly acquiring immunity.Both got covid within 3 months of having gotten it and recovered

So we have uncovered method in his madness

Now super spreader events can be put into the proper perspective.

We need only sacrifice 20 to 30 million people and we will have Heard immunity.

That's where shit for brains says
    "I'm immune" and then gives you covid....for the second time.

But we have good president for this approach!

Not once in the history of man has this been used as it's draw back is a lost of 20 to 30 million lives in America.

But once Trummpghy get a bigidea there's no stopping to bury the dead. So for the unenlightened, Who thought he was just being stupid with his Rallys, WAKE UP!

He was on top of this all along..

Those who have doubted him will have a lot to answer for, should they fail to meet an infected republican
    Beware! There are those who will say that his plan has to infect a Republican for a Republican to infect a democrat.

People! This is backward thinking and a failure to use the provided "alternate facts."
    Covid is a piece of cake! Who wouldn't want seconds!?

So the next time you hear Trumfist bragging of his "recovery" Just remember far below the horse shit lies the death of millions. and in an over populated world how bad can that be?
  2. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Carly Simon's Anti-Trump Ad

3. Daniel~

Home page:
    I have always known that Carly is one of the good guys.":O}
  4. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Speaking of political hell... did you see that California Election Officials demanded that the Republican party remove their fake ballot boxes in Orange and two other California counties?

The Republicans refused which goes to show just how virtuous the jackasses (even though the jackass is a symbol of the Democratic Party) known as Republicans are. I have one friend who is a Republican, we get along very well except in agreeing that Fascism is just fine. Why must it always be something?
  5. Gizmo

Gizmo Chief Site Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    As you know, I used to consider myself a Republican. I still consider myself to be Conservative, but it will be a cold day in Hell before I identify as Republican again.

The Democrats certainly have their share of the Dirty Tricks department, but I can't recall the last time I saw something from the Democrats as blatantly ANTI-American, ANTI-Liberty, ANTI-Democracy, as the crap the Republicans are pulling right now.
  6. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

The Democratic Party has a motto which makes me ill: Cave to the Republicans as fast as we can. Both parties are paid and controlled by the rich and powerful. The Democrats are supposed to be the party of working class people. They don't even pay lip service to that concept.

As the lame Presidential would-be said, "nothing will fundamentally change under Me, The Democrat."

Fundamental change sounds pretty good to me but I have Leftist leanings.

This may be the last election we will ever see. If the Trump holds onto power, I think we are literally doomed.
  7. Gizmo

Gizmo Chief Site Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    I can't believe the Republicans are that far gone. Also, I don't see the military supporting Trump in a blatant violation of the law.

Keep faith, my friend. It's easy to let yourself fall into the darkness.
  8. Daniel~

Home page:
    Trumps has threo constituencies, the rich, white men, and the old.
    All of whom he stupidly told not to vote by mail.

Why stupid?

Well come election day
    ( just one day to vote, anything goes wrong and you've blown your vote.)
    we will be at at lest 250,00 dead. Every hospital will be crying for the help Trump never gave them.
    and to stand in line to vote for the old and the per-existing conditions will be a death sentence.

When trumppshit announced his idiot plan to shit on mail in ballets he probably cooked his own way over weight goose. Republican operatives at the local level went nuts!
    Truimeretts get one day to vote, everyone else gets 3 weeks to find the time.

What a Strategy.!

Some of the most effective never truchumps are defecting republicans..

And of course his nice.":O}

9. Daniel~

Home page:
    We just got our mail in ballets,
    They will go out tomorrow. All that is left to do is to wait in the calm strength of patience
    for the Time to for-fill itself.

Personally It think the is at lest a chance their will be blood.

"The tree of liberty must be watered in every generation with the blood of patriots."

We, all of us were born a free people. It is no little thing pry freedom from hands of the free born.
    Many upon many have died trying.

At long last, in my old age I believe in my fellow men. men free born
    to help us maintain our liberty. by ballet or by spear and shield.

Black lives matter "will not go quietly into that dark night.They will rage, rage against the dying of the light."

We are as always "In God's hands. If he calls me to fight I will fight unto the very end. I have no fear that I will have to stand alone.
    Or what would our children think of us? They will think we helped enslave them.
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  10. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Thank you for the "pep talk," Gizmo.
    I pray that we haven't waited too long to say "I object." We tend to be led to slaughter as the sheep within each of us is paramount too often.

That any person of minimal intelligence can't seem to see the petty criminal tyrant that's busy removing all civil liberties from us astounds me. I dislike having to think that so many of my fellow countrymen are that dysfunctional. Then again, no one calls me greatly functional.
  11. Daniel~

Home page:
    We haven't waited all!

BLACK LIVES MATTER!
  12. Daniel~

Home page:
    Your missing something George. Simplty put sit down and count all he groups trumbolli has deeply deeply offended.
  13. Daniel~

Home page:
    Yes but a judge made them remove their fakes
  14. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

This reminds me of the thousands of judges that the Republicans packed the courts with over the last not so many years. I'm glad that one judge knows his business, but I'm surprised that the Republican Party of Orange County actually complied with the LAW.

Reminds me, upon emailing a pal to tell him about the fruit flies bravura performance on Pence's head during the Veep debate he replied: "That's Mike Pence's only black friend."

BTW, I dislike Orange County California. No love for Florida's Orange County either.
  15. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

There are too many to enumerate. Problem is that they have no voice. Mainstream Media doesn't give a hoot. Often seems like the Trump channel from sea to shining C.
  16. Daniel~

Home page:
    the R's have always been (ok just in my lifetime) The party of racism
    The D's most likely were just as racist But the D party wanted the black vote more than the racist vote.

I think not only a wise choice as well as the only moral choice And this is exactly where the R party took a heinously wrong turn..

Anti-choice and racism is going to kill the party. not trump.Both seek to unreasonably limit the freedom of a large segment of American culture.To appease a segment of our culture that is both irrational and immoral

Lets be clear. The R party is cheating and threatening violence if we don't let them cheat..
    R's as a whole really don't want this fight as they can only lose.

They have a bunch of talent-less low IQ thugs \ the dumpster fire is just so proud of being able to tell them to stand by.

I Have a people who have given us every opportunity to live up to our nation aspirations as a people. We have continuously failed them.
    They are being shot down in the streets by raciest cops.which racist systems protect from justice.

They have educated themselves in politic as a survival mechanize.

They are standing for hour upon hour to vote for change.

This maybe our last chance to do the right thing. Before the right thing is violently imposed upon us by people for whom we have let it become fight or die, fight or bury your children.

This is really about the children. What kind of world do we want for them?
    When Martin spoke to us of his vision upon the mountain he forever raised the bar for what is to be considered a whole and healthy human being.

If we don't don't help those who come seeking what we have attain of justice justice will surely slip away from
    us. As it has for R's.

Had they an once of justice Tripeface could have never run let alone won..
    Tripeface is their just punishment. He has exposed them all for what they are/

The world has never seen the number of doctored resumes that is about to be released by the R's defeat.

"no I never met him, I was sick the day they took the vote. I was misled!"

There are many many new bright and shining faces coming to Washington
    clothed in the will of the people and they are coming for one purpose...to bring changes
    that a child could love.

Because they are our mothers, sisters daughters and friends
    Our duty lies in supporting them.
  17. Daniel~

Home page:
    Oh boy.
    Main stream media is simply the media most followed by most people. That in no way de-legitimizes it.
    Nor does it limit the news available to the gen pop.

I think it safe to say that NBC, MSNBC, CBS, CNN and ABC a well the NYT and the Wash. Post
    absolutely loath the smile of shit.

These are my chosen sources, I pretty much know only what they tell me.
    I have yet ti stumble across a situation where I felt I was ill or uninformed to the extent I wished to inform myself.

Main stream media is simply peer reviewed news. The completion is savage.If they muck something up every other news source is only to happy to tell me about it.

So who are these forgotten voiceless people?
    I'm pretty sure they are me as I hear them everyday and it is well I should!.
  18. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Weyell...six corporations own all of mainstream media. Corporate interests are well defined, so no conspiracy is required. Corporations are not in favor of providing "The little people" with a voice. IMHO.
  19. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

How I pray that lots of new non-money worshiping faces will come to the other Washington. I fear that the Trumpublicans will steal this election. I sincerely hope that Gizmo's prognostication that the military will not support Trump's coup is correct.

The military takes an oath to support the Constitution of the United States. Unfortunately power is worshiped by those that run things. You see where the conflict arises.

Police are paid by the people. Yet they always seem to serve those in power. I hope that our military won't stoop to that level. Please let our military follow their oaths!!!

Come to think of it the Truemonster took an oath to support the Constitution. He doesn't know what the Constitution of the United States means. Worse, he doesn't care.
  20. Daniel~

Home page:
    I'm skeptical that they CAN steal it, I'm fairly sure that if they do, we just might kill them. But there will be secession and bloody hell. Nothing I have seen suggests to me that the Military will do other than their stated duty as laid out in their holy grail
    The United States Constitution.

If pressed by civilians to choose between the two, My thought is that they will move to restore order, which means shooting Tradertupett.

Here's what a truppett war strategy looks like. The last days of WWII. When Hitler was trying to shoot his own generals. Germany didn't surrender as their was nothing left of the 3rd Rich. German Generals surrender one by one. until we were walking through Berlin.
    What is to be feared in my view is outside interference trying to take advantage of the chaos. Trushits treason and Republican treason. There is not one spine in the entire party.

Bottom line a handful will die for tumppy, but millions are ready to die for our Constitution...or our children will be slaves.

Like most of the children in this Vail of tears.
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2020