1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

El Lumpo--he say he's the chosen one

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by cloasters, Aug 23, 2019.

1. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Gawd, you just gotta beyond hate this inept jackass. Seems he said he "is the chosen one." With a straight face.

Where the hell are those lightning bolts from heaven? Makes me doubt that there is a God.
  2. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    don't misrepresent the poor sob!
    he only said that to explain why he said he wouldn't be leaving the presidency for ten or thirteen years.
    hell he so popular now America would just loose it if he didn't stay on.

When he went to the scene of our latest mass shooting The lame stream media claimed n no one wanted him there just because none of the wounded wanted to seen him.
    But the truth will out. today tumor said the he was so welcome that surgeons left their surgeries with patients lying on the table and people came flooding out of their rooms.
    It must have seemed worth it to be shot just to bask in his radiance.

someone said they loved America, and they love their president to. (Sorry that was tumor) If only some one else had heard it.
    because the lame stream media said they blamed tumors big mouth for the bullet holes in their bodies
    and none of the victims or their families would even meet with him.

Then the hospital came out with lies claiming that their surgeons put their patients firsts
    and that they never left the operating room to meet the tumor. that, get this bullshit,

They flat out said they didn't want to see let alone meet him.

Is there no integrity left medicine? they just flat out lie even about the chosen one!
  3. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

It proves that a large percentage of Americans actually agree with this fascist phuck. For this reason alone we deserve banishment from the human race. We know that right thinking Americans just love a nice shiny Nazi boot up their kiesters.

It is simply not right that thirty eight percent of Amerikans control the destiny of this Totalitarian paradise. As if stating the obvious ever got anyone anywhere.
  4. Daniel~

Home page:
    in my spare time off from praying for humanity and those little animals that eat worms, oh yeah gofers!
    any way while resting from my labors i decide to invent a hell just for tumor and those who love hm

wanna hear it? then don't stop reading!

a small room with but a single chair. where we plop the tumor. directly across from him a mirror
    just an ordinary mirror. then we close the door and let time do it's work, oh! once that door closes it cab only be opened by a gofer, which is why i pray for them';o]

if you think !'m letting him off to easy...how would you like to sit across from a festering tumor for 5 minutes?
    tumor will have to look at it self for-ev-er....foe ev er

anyway back to work those gofers are going to save their own souls now are they!
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
  5. Daniel~

Home page:
    actually it 36 % and falling.
    day before yesterday several polls came out he is down in both partys. women as a whole will vote for any dem. by 70%.
    his hard core true believers, those who are with tumor until death is now at 29%

But you know, tumor is out there every day making friends and gaining in popularity among tumors that is.
  6. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Interesting, I thought of a Lump Before the Mirror story earlier today. Mine goes that he self immolates, FINALLY after seeing himself in a mirror. Yet the greasy spot remaining stinks so much that traffic and people have to be re-routed around the hideous spot forever.

Lightning struck a golf course today. Maybe Heaven is awakening? Me soo bad.
  7. Kaitain

Kaitain Active Member

I think the Lump in question regards himself as a fabulous specimen of Lump-kind and would like nothing better than to preen in front of a mirror. You need to pick a punishment that doesn't sound like a paradise ;)
  8. Daniel~

Home page:
    yes the first minutes will be easy for him. but then with the passing of time he will forget who he is looking at.

he will start a fight as that is all he know how to do.
    that fight is likely to take up the better part of eternity.

he will never win or lose that fight...ever. ';o]

the main feature of my hell is that no one else has to go anywhere near him.
    as George point out there is a stench.
  9. Kaitain

Kaitain Active Member

I'm not sure... I think he'd always find himself agreeing with his interlocutor. I wouldn't be surprised if after a few hours, he's appointed his various reflections as every single secretary of state and all the joint chiefs...
  10. Daniel~

Home page:
    i agree, but then the mirror would change his mind, he's easily swayed
  11. LutaWicasa

LutaWicasa Member

Home page:
    Just put it in an empty room...no mirror in which to preen, no audience to hear it's blathering and not a single voice raised for it.
    That would be hell for Trumpocolypse ;)
  12. Kaitain

Kaitain Active Member

That'd work - either that, or an audience that just regarded him in stony-faced silence with nary a flicker of interest in whatever he had to say.
  13. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

By gum, you nailed it Luta Wicasa!

In other words reality itself. But such realistic audiences are banned from El Monstruo's
    presence.

300 fat pounds. Did you see how regal he looked walking slightly behind the Queen of England?
  14. Daniel~

Home page:
    ok you each get ten thousand years...after that he's mine!! LOL
  15. Kaitain

Kaitain Active Member

Do you mind if I accelerate him to 0.9999c for my 10,000 years? The time dilation should be quite effective at that point.
  16. Daniel~

Home page:
    i feel like I shouldn't play favorites but as your only try to do good by way of harm
    i guess it would be alright,,,this will increase his suffering right/

then who could find this objectionable!
    shut up tumor we weren't talking to you
  17. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Gaaag me with an odor. I tells ya, that grease spot smells so bad that that poor human stuck on Mars in the movie is fearful that it will stunt his potato patch.

Oh noes!! What was burned to achieve that grease spot from far beyond hell's gate was so hideous that it defied time and space. I think that we may be in the worst patch of history EVAH.
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  18. Daniel~

Home page:
    "The darkest hour comse just before the dawn."
    The P.R. government offers us this rather remarkable insight.

"Tumor is suffering tweet incontinence."

Allow me to translate:
    Tumor pisses all over himself on a daily bases.

But you probably already knew that, but did you know he pisses all over himself o a nightly basis as well?

Unfortunately many suffer from this problem in their declining years.

But the tumor does it on purpose, he just closes his eyes and pictures Russian pros standing on his bed.
    I think he's trying to recapture the golden nights of his youth.

No not in Russia
    you know like when he was 3 or 4 years old. This is quite easy for him as he lives in that world. But this does offer us this encouragement! There a good chance that one fine day he might grow into a 3-4 year old old man.

May God bless the poor White house maids.
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  19. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

LOL! If it wasn't for those poor maids. Weird how non-humans can interact with humans. Will we lose our courtesy and call a monster a monster? I'm ready!
  20. Daniel~

Home page:
    Truth is the truth we must abide in. He is quite obviously a twisted monster... It's not slander if you can prove it. Tumor proves it for us every day. It no coincidence that he walks around with toilet paper chasing him.

What no dares ask? Was it used toilet paper, Did the toilet paper think it was stuck to shit?
    Was it really chasing him? It might have crawled out of his pants and down his leg trying to escape it's, lest face it, unspeakable fate. Can any one imagine what a tumor crossword puzzle would look like?

Shit-hole, wall, incest, rape,rapist, Jeffery,Big brain, stable, shit head,moron, idiot, bankrupt,
    invasion, insanity,tariff, farmer, bankruptcy, huge, puddy putin, treason evonka, molestation,
    accusations, sociopath, Jr. fake president, Hillary,hitler, white, inferior, shithead, 3 million votes,
    entailment. loser.

Not one for the kids I guess.