1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PlayOnLinux Gets and Update 4.3.2

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Nov 19, 2018.

• by booman, Nov 19, 2018 at 12:42 PM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    I couldn't believe my eyes this morning when I launched PlayOnLinux 4.2.12 and saw there is a new version available.

PlayOnLinux 4.3.2 (4.33 now available)

I haven't downloaded the new version yet, but I will do some reading first and see what they have changed or added. Then I will give it a try on a test computer. Hopefully they didn't remove the packages and manual installation functionality like in Phoenicis

playonlinux.png
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  • Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Nov 19, 2018.

1. booman
  2. Sputnik_tr_02
    I've installed 4.3.3 and didn't notice anything different.
  3. Daerandin
    Arch Linux has not updated the official PoL package yet, but I built the updated version myself and I am also not seeing any differences yet. I am also currently on version 4.3.3 of PoL, and everything seems to run as before.
    booman likes this.
  4. booman
    Me too!
    I acidentally wiped out my home drive and decided to go ahead and install Mint 19.
    First I went with PlayOnLinux 4.2.12, but the Wine Manager is extremely slow. So I upgraded to PlayOnLinux 4.3.3 and now it is working perfectly

I don't think they updated anything graphically... mostly the Wine Updater and OSX support: https://www.playonlinux.com/en/topic-16103.html